Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

Only one left is DOGMA. I have not heard BLEMISH, DERACINE, or GRUDGE. RAGE is fantastic. I really think this will top DIM and I can't believe it.

Oh God! The PV reminds me a lot of Slipknot's Killpop and the song is pretty powerful!!

This album will be so fucking good!

The DOGMA song is more like Dir en Grey than Slipknot xD

HOLY SHIT DOGMA is perfection! can't wait for my copy to arrive now - first this damn amazing (short) previews were everyone of them sounded amazing and now this god like pv!

can't remember when the last time was that i were so excited about the GazettE - and Ruki's voice!!!!

the full album is up on jpopsuki with one track being mp3 transcode and the others in m4a format.

EDIT: I'm too late since you guys knew this before me already. :/

I gave the album a good listen and to me a lot of it sounds familiar

Lucy at 1:14 sounds a lot like Byou shin

The intro to rage is a riff from the last half of reiketsu nariseba

Wasteland has bits from disabled complexes and at 1:14 copies note for note the ending chorus to sukekiyo's nine melted fiction

Grudge reeks of Un Deux

And ominous has the exact same structure and style of kukoku no kyouon even having the chorus end at the exact same time 1:50 (lyric promo versions)

I sense much kyo love

From the comments here, I wonder if they took a big bite out of Lynch for inspiration as well? Lol

Still a good album

Wasteland also gave me vibes similar to Disabled Complexes and Phenomenon in some parts. Maybe that's why I like it so much lmao

The song Dogma follows the structure of Phenomenon as far as having only one chorus and putting it at the last minute of the song but whatever XD

Nah it doesn't go up up up like the other riffs do it almost has the same rhythm but its not an exact copy like rage to reiketsu

Actually i just checked rage again and later into the song it DOES sound like slipknot

Anyone notice that the chorus in INCUBUS sounds almost exactly like the one in kago no sanagi ? That ain't a bad thing tho, I loved kago no sanagi

I did, also UNTITLE and DEUX are similar too, same for half to end from NIHIL with INFUSE INTO.

Nah it doesn't go up up up like the other riffs do it almost has the same rhythm but its not an exact copy like rage to reiketsu

Actually i just checked rage again and later into the song it DOES sound like slipknot

Gazette has been stanning Slipknot for over a decade and it's not really a secret tbh, see: Maximum Impulse's intro, Discharge, Maggots, Ogre, Before I Decay, Vortex (they even referenced one of Iowa tracks there)...etc.