Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

Yeah I'm kind of thinking I'll leave these leaks alone. As it stands from official previews we have heard basically: all tracks' chorus, all tracks openings, full ominous, full radio rip of dogma...

He is taking a p*ss i rather wait for full album that i can enjoy fully , like many times said he just takes advantage of some people and enjoys them begging for a new song

I'm downloading every song he posts, but I won't listen to them until I have the full album. The only song I'd listen to if he uploaded it is DOGMA, since I loved it and need to hear it in HQ.

Dogma is leaps and bounds my favorite so far. The rest I only really like because it's godzette 

https://mega.nz/#!f09DRRhA!C0Zh_5akJ1yxXJ6Nbye-OJmpYh5xmifI991FOmwn88I  here's lucy

With the exception of Dogma and Deux I think I'm going to sit out from listening to any further leaks too. These have been very underwhelming so far and I can only hope that listening to the whole thing from beginning to end will make them seem a wee bit more exciting.

Dogma is leaps and bounds my favorite so far. The rest I only really like because it's godzette 

https://mega.nz/#!f09DRRhA!C0Zh_5akJ1yxXJ6Nbye-OJmpYh5xmifI991FOmwn88I  here's lucy

With the exception of Dogma and Deux I think I'm going to sit out from listening to any further leaks too. These have been very underwhelming so far and I can only hope that listening to the whole thing from beginning to end will make them seem a wee bit more exciting.

DOGMA is also my fav so far, but I really recommend you to check out the solo on LUCY if you still haven't, it's amazing 

Caved and listened. Wasn't expecting any links from this guy but since they up, why not. DAWN is pretty boss. This is exactly what I wanted, some new elements fused in with what the band has already done. That drop A# metal core intro made my stallion Rise.

And also i got hella old school Vidoll vibes from Ruki's vocals.

Ima chill on the rest of the songs though. Unless Deux is uploaded, since we've pretty much heard it all.

It's funny how he asked what people wanted and has been uploading everything no one asked for. But he can do what he wants haha. I listened to DAWN and WASTELAND. I loved DAWN, WASTELAND compared to the other tracks was just okay. Thinkin of just leaving LUCY for when the whole album is up.

They should just ditch clean vocals for once and try to go with the same mood throughout the song (in case they are so willing to whack A# dundundundun's)...sure, it might be *the thing* in their metalcore hassles but dear god - is anyone even criticizing Ruki's (late)* flat, almost predictable sense of verse/chorus melodies? God knows if he happens to rehash that Untitled chorus again, lel.

*and to think that this guy did "Hyena" or something akin to that back in the day (catchy, memorable, non-overused stuff!)

if this guy enjoys the attention then bro let him lol its gonna come out sooner or later dont get ur panties in a knot

also wasteland is really cool--do i smell some kyopera?????

hold up---WHERE ARE THE URUHA SOLOS??/ WHEEEREEEE

if this guy enjoys the attention then bro let him lol its gonna come out sooner or later dont get ur panties in a knot

also wasteland is really cool--do i smell some kyopera?????

hold up---WHERE ARE THE URUHA SOLOS??/ WHEEEREEEE

I'm cool with it I just thought it was ironic. And so far only solos in LUCY and OMINOUS.

Just noticed they played CRUCIFY SORROW live, one of my most favourite songs by them!

11899877_956711904386401_153705011175819

Venomouscell

Sugar pain and reila. I think they should do a live incorporating in songs they've never played live. There's so many I want to hear live  

They should just ditch clean vocals for once and try to go with the same mood throughout the song (in case they are so willing to whack A# dundundundun's)...sure, it might be *the thing* in their metalcore hassles but dear god - is anyone even criticizing Ruki's (late)* flat, almost predictable sense of verse/chorus melodies? God knows if he happens to rehash that Untitled chorus again, lel.

*and to think that this guy did "Hyena" or something akin to that back in the day (catchy, memorable, non-overused stuff!)

Part of me actually wishes that the cleans werent there during the bridges. But at the same time I dont mind em, especially since it sounds new. The parts that the growls and such are present are cool. Reminds me a lot of Kuroku. Other than that, vocals are the highlight here for me, alongside the instrumentals. 

I'm cool with it I just thought it was ironic. And so far only solos in LUCY and OMINOUS.

NOW. IM. MAD.

Keeping it simple

Dawn - I like 

Lucy - don't like

Dogma - I like

Ominous - I like

Wasteland - don't like

I will make a note on Ruki's singing though. Keep that sh*t up!

Yeah....this guy is clearly waving his copy around and acting like he's from PSC/Sony, especially with that clip. But I'm still not gonna get my panties in a bunch for it. 

Dogma looks and sounds cool though. 

so are those pictures from the pv for dogma's pv or duex's pv? by the look of the pv preview, it looks like dogma pv pictures. So far the album seems like it may be a contender against DIM.