Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

well, i guess at the end of the day he doesn't owe us anything.

the wait is just getting to me.. ughhh XD

He doesn't, but that doesn't have any bearing on whether he is an attention seeking douche or not. "Which Songs of You Guys Want First,Comment Here^^" Get the fuck outta here

Welp, but It's ok guys, i know we all want to hear new album from legendary rock band of our generation The Gazette, Album is almost here.

I don't understand why people can't wait for the digital and physical copies of the album to be released? I know this album is very anticipated but it's most definitely worth the wait as opposed to listening to leaks and bad quality. 

This may just be me but I'm against listening to leaks and I'll wait for my copy to arrive and not spoil my money. Patience seems to be a big aspect missing in this thread. 

I am impatient for GazettE releases I admit it. But to be a fair not all leaks are bad quality. The OMINOUS file that guy shared is great quality.

I don't understand why people can't wait for the digital and physical copies of the album to be released? I know this album is very anticipated but it's most definitely worth the wait as opposed to listening to leaks and bad quality. 

This may just be me but I'm against listening to leaks and I'll wait for my copy to arrive and not spoil my money. Patience seems to be a big aspect missing in this thread. 

I'm not even phased by this guy, I mean I can't wait to hear it but I guess I'm more chill about these things. I'll be excited when I can finally listen to it that's all.

This and this.

Even if this person is gloatin or whatever, you do realize that they have the right to do whatever the hell they want to with their copy right? Y'all are acting as if y'all are entitled their copy. Get over yourselves and just wait. The album will be out in pretty much any format that tickles your fancy and we can all enjoy it. Grown ass adults acting like kids.

Anyways, back to the topic. I aint peep any of the longer previews yet but at this point, i might as well just wait for the album to drop. 

same as you, I will wait for my copy, I will not touch the MH rip or whatever. More you wait, better it is.

The moaning going on by some dude in the comments is better than the song

It was painful to watch someone unboxing this thing in a fast food restaurant.

Anyone actually filming stuff they own should be shot on the spot

Where did people get the impression that there's any hurry? I couldn't care less if this album was cancelled and the shitty band disbands the day after. Leaks are just fun to check up on. 

He had till now, leak 3 songs but is going to be painfully throw song per song...

By now, I'm no longer following his fb, just waiting for full thing to get release xD

ps. I had calm ma tits

I know for a fact that the guy got his early album from a cd shop in Hong Kong which sells CDs earlier than release date for an overpriced price. It's almost 300HKD more expensive than the original price. So he paid more money to get all the attention he wants and it's fair.