Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

Aggravation levels just sky rocketed to 100...

I really thought this would be an actual studio version of the song or one of the songs, based on the last few posts...before clicking the previous page.

This same video has done its rounds here and the web so many times.

Someone lemme know when some actual previews or a PV drops. 

Until then, I'm done lounging around here, talking and watching in circles.

I apologize in advance lol. I'm like beyond fed up with this staling.

Exactly my thoughts. I was so happy when I saw people talking about how the track sounds, then I saw that it was the same video from weeks ago.

Pure disappointment bro, haha

• Ruki: DOGMA. up to now we haven't had a work that was loaded with people's desires and ideas, and rather than calling it a perfect masterpiece it actually feels like people are coming together that are true to life and real. there are all sorts of delays and we're making you wait but please expect some action in few days.

Missverypink

Well they never released a FULL PV before the release they always post previews just like few days before the actuall release so few days for him...few weeks for us...

goddamn now i might actually have to check this new album out, that was pretty good

that sukekiyo-level ''i just finished art school'' music video though

Ehh, we'll see... I'm not too convinced by this just yet (doesn't feel like anything exciting), but it is the closing track, so maybe I'll like it better in an album context.

Also, gotta mention my pet peeve how I hate it when bands reveal the last track of their albums in advance, where's the fun in that? XD

FUUUUUUCK.

This is awesome. I love love looooove the song, the piano & synths, the ambiance, the structure of the song, the solo in the end, everything is on point!!! What a great ending for DOGMA, I'm 200% excited now, I might considering buying this release, if all the rest is at that level. Very promising.

For the first time....

In a very long time....

I can actually say that the Gazette dropped "new" music.

I heard no rehashing of their old styles/song in this. This is a breath of fresh air. Holy crap. 

I hope this debunks the silly aspirations for a DIM part two. 

Hype, is officially elevated.

Jesus take the wheel. 

Fuck me, that was good. 26th needs to get here sooner

This is definitely a breath of fresh air, already love this more than anything on Toxic or BD, this is a fucking closer for sure! When's the last time these guys did a song that didn't repeat and it actually worked out well? The guitar during the first notes of the outro solo sounded a lot like Rin Toshite's lead guitar tone which is very sick

TOO MANY FEELINGS ALTOGETHER!!!

The song is absolutly amazing!

Hype, is officially elevated.

^ all this, can't add anything else to it <3