Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

lol that was like 1 of the best songs on the previous album tho

important (eternal) MH reminder:

:3

Speaking of which, I really hope Ruki gets some time for vocal coaching - seeing as every new Gazette album degrades his vocal range by 1/2 octave-wise (take BD and compare it to NIL for instance)

Only took them a year and a half to upload the INSIDE BEAST PV. :P

Has nothing to do with DOGMA. I'm guessing Sony Music Japan has something to do with it. All I know is that they're a bunch of weirdos who don't want their artits' PVs uploaded when the songs/albums come out.

I thought Beautiful Deformity was pretty damn good actually, I didn't love TOXIC or Division too much but Beautiful Deformity was pretty solid. I think the new song sound's good, what exactly does everyone want from them? All I read is is "Oh this song is terrible" "This album was awful" no one ever explain's what it is they actually want from The Gazette, I'm a fan of the band not a crazy fan but I enjoy their music, they don't ever seem to make a "Horrible album" from what I can tell, all they did was release an album that is different from their old style so everyone states how much they hate this album but never explains why. They have been a band for such a long time, you can't possibly get upset that they aren't making song's that sound like their album's and mini's from 9 to 10 year's ago. Someone give me a good reason with an actual point as to how this song is "terrible". Band's grow, you have to accept that and stop complaining, at least give some helpful criticism instead of pointless comment's.  

@@MikuKun

Well, this thread IS just for the release of "DOGMA".

People have already expressed their in-depth opinion of the album in the review thread.

This sort of discussion is better suited in the "artists" section anyways.

edited 10:47

I personally enjoyed BD for what it was and am looking forward to Dogma, different musical direction or not, as long as they push themselves further. They're a talented group no doubt.

What a gorgeous trailer, the visual is magnificent! and I totally love this intro (?). They should add it on DOGMA !

I was a lil let down by that teaser. 

Its more or less the same as the previous one. I was dead ass hoping that we'd get some kind of actual preview.

I was a lil let down by that teaser. 

Its more or less the same as the previous one. I was dead ass hoping that we'd get some kind of actual preview.

It might be too early for a real preview, idk....

same sony marketing teasing, we got it, 3 artful PVs, dir en grey urgently buying weaves for next album in advance, but where's the album sound

average sorrow probably drowning their commercial failures in like idk some rlly expensive champagne over new year

Well the only new thing in this TEASER is the footage from theyr anniversary live..i think??...

Well if it was footage from the anniversary live then I hope that means a DVD of it is coming  :lolita_blink:  :lolita_blink:

Well if it was footage from the anniversary live then I hope that means a DVD of it is coming  :lolita_blink:  :lolita_blink:

That would be cool if it wouldn't cost another Grand x), like heresy dvd's

These (or should I say, that) teasers had the magic to give me high hopes for the upcoming album. Now if it's not somewhere between very good and awesome then I'll be disappointed. 

Btw, the third teaser will be out very soon and it will have 10 extra seconds of beautiful images and nothing more.

For those who care about album's current progress:

Ruki's latest twitter post (transl. by courtesy of gazettenoura@twitter):

"due to a really busy schedule I have no time at all to check twitter, but you guys are doing good, right? I’m in the middle of recording the songs for the album right now. there are quite a lot of heavy subjects and lyrics so my head is getting tired but I’m living and doing the best I can do."

At least based on what he wrote lately on IG and Twitter, he managed to get a handful of demos done w/ gt, B and Dr.

I reallyyyy can't waitttttt for dogma. And reading people's comments kinda pisses me off. I mean i know everyone can have there own opinion about everything and all but I have the feeling people are just bashing on GAZE because they have become such a big band. Talking about the music like it lacks something and about TOXIC and DIVISION being not as good as the albums they brought out before. I hate to say this (I really do) But being an (very) experienced musician and studying and playing there songs (from the official band scores). If there is one thing GAZE hasn't done is brought out albums that aren't that good. Sure you have the freedom to dislike albums but bashing on the music within that albums is just wrong. NIL and Stacked rubbish where great albums but the music wasn that great. DIM matured sound wise. But with TOXIC and DIVISION they really got the hang on writing great songs. Beautifull deformity confirmed that. Playing and studying those last 3 albums just blew my mind on how 'genious' they composed the those albums.

Recent interviews even confirmed that some of the members of GAZE didn't even really knew what they where doing untill DIM and playing old songs at recent concerts they even had to change some parts because they didn't musicially match the rest of the song. Ruki his vocals have become so muchhhh better (esspecially his screams) and hearing some of the old songs at recents covers I just can listen only to the 'new' versions.

I have been following GAZE ever sinds DISORDER (which for me has been most part of my life) And I really am sooo happy to see where they are since then.

So if you don't like TOXIC or DIVISION because it's not what you prefer sound wise go ahead and say that. But don't say the songs are 'bad' or 'bland' because comming from an experienced musician *again hate to say that* those albums are insanely good and there is not one VK band out there that has matured and became soooo good musically wise like GAZE

Again can't wait till BD!!!

Also I heard from people that went to the concert that the new song reminded them of Dim scene which I find awesome, a Dark ballad.

i havent been this hyped for an album in a while ughghghhghghg HURRY UP AUGUSTTT