Rosebetz

the GazettE new album "DOGMA" 8/2015 release

My thoughts too! ^

I'm still not convinced that I like BD over DIVISION... I found it to be weird and messy of course but honestly kind of more entertaining and thought out

I loved Beautiful Deformity for having more solid songs that almost made it to remarkable status (To Dazzling Darkness, Last Heaven, Inside Beast) unlike Toxic and Division which ranged from decent to a mess. I'm always excited to hear new Gazette music though so when I woke up this morning and read this thread, I almost jizzed all over myself lol Can't wait! Maybe they'll release 1 new single like they did with Fade, but honestly we're only 5 months out from it so it's not really a long wait. They would have to release  a single like May or June to do that so we'll see.

5 months of anticipation , sadly Gazette never teases too much so i dont think we will get more information till August :/

Why is everyone hating on DIVISION? :(

DIVISION was part of the gazettE's struggle period. While it is better than TOXIC, as a whole, the album was very flat and lifeless from production right down to song composition. Hell, i didn't even think Reita existed on that album or if Uruha or Aoi knew what it was to have separate parts anymore. I will admit that the finale show was quite enjoyable though.

BD seems to be the superior album because of how close it is to the bands previous work, and how it corrected on the errors of the previous two albums. Also, you can get the vibe that the band enjoyed making BD due to how "fun" and creative the songs were. The previous two albums sounded like it was a chore.