Trombe

new band "Rides In ReVellion" has formed

new band "Rides In ReVellion" will hold their first demo live at Nanba ROCKETS at 2015/05/13 and their first formal presents live "-REUNION-at the shady dawn" at Shinsaibashi VARON at 2015/07/28

"Rides In ReVellion" members:
Vo.黎(kuro) (ex-Black September(夕輝-YU-KI-))
Gt.TaJI (ex-Black September)
Dr.飴(ame) (ex-Black September(Looper))
support Ba.Yun

https://twitter.com/official_RIR

their distributed single "Rosé / MIRAGE-toxical love story-" will be released through indie CD stores at 2015/04/25 (2 songs)

their live-distributed DVD will be released at their first demo live at Nanba ROCKETS at 2015/05/13, and rice "Rice In ReVellion" will be provided to 1 attendant selected by lucky draw

CC4F7ajUgAAOSQm.jpg

61462666.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I wonder what on earth will be on that DVD, since that's their demo live? First even.. so.. pre-demo live footage?

Guest lynchisizer

the demo sounds very nice, I don't know why, but in my opinion, it reminds me a bit of BLESSCODE o=

considering i'm already very broke this month, it's just as well they aren't selling/distributing CDs at their lives that i'll have to hunt down ._. (i don't really care about DVDs haha)

Rides In ReVellion first maxi single "-CHAIN-" will be released at 2015/08/02 (1,296 yen) and sold in advance at their live on 2015/07/28.

[track list]
01. -CHAIN-
02. 紫煙 (Shien)

Jesus, how cheap is that warehouse to rent? Must be very cheap considering almost every recent indies band has used it.

Rides In ReVellion also has an official english twitter
all news and random translations are posted there

@rir_eng

Jesus, how cheap is that warehouse to rent? Must be very cheap considering almost every recent indies band has used it.

It's actually free. It's part of a huge abandoned industrial complex. Most of the VK PVs you see are filmed in different locations in this facility. I know this because of the making of of a Toku I was watching the other day, where they used the same location.