Trombe

Lycaon will disband & new maxi single "ジプシー(gypsy)" release

Lycaon will disband after their one-man live "MASOCHIST RED OBSCURA Vol.2 -endroll-" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2015/11/06

their new maxi single "ジプシー(gypsy)" will be released at 2015/05/27 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (1,620yen, limited 1500) will include CD+lyrics cards (4 pages), and regular edition (2,268yen, limited 1500) will include CD+DVD (including "ジプシー(gypsy)" PV+α)+lyrics cards (8 pages)

[CD track list]
01.ジプシー(gypsy)
02.BALLAD

Oh god, the ensuing shitstorm in this thread isn't going to be pretty.

On a more serious note, whilst Lycaon wasn't really for me, they did seem to be one of the more interesting VK bands as of late. A shame for their fans.

if they've disbanded after Rose i would be disappointed but now this is actually a good news. their stuff was pretty much awful since MRC so i'm glad the members wont waste their potential in this band anymore.

Does anyone know where the band announced this? Was it at a live? Cause I'm looking at their OHP and I don't see the news. And I just checked their blogs and Twitters and didn't see anything there either. Not saying they didn't announced it, but I kinda wanna see it for myself.

Nvm. They just updated their site: http://www.shimizuyarecords.jp/lycaon/pc/last.html

Oh, and they have one last single scheduled for May 27th, "Gypsy (ジプシー)”

gpsy.jpg

Certainly a live annouce ^^

Even if I don't appreciate Camera Obscura, I really like this band since they started and love all of their career before Rose, really want to know the reason of it...

But April's Fool has been anticipated??

Because, even if it is true, I will continue not believing on this thing...

*the fan in me destroys her bedroom*

:kill:  :kill:

I do not know English very well, but I am very sad... Lycaon is one of my favorite bands T-T
Don't even know a say about it, I agree that they came out a little of "Lycaon", but I still continued to love them.
And then I come across this news, I had no opportunity to go on a show.....