Trombe

Lycaon will disband & new maxi single "ジプシー(gypsy)" release

various sessions will perform at Lycaon 緋遊(hiyuu) & 一朗(ichirou) birthday presents live "Dear my… Birth day / Love is 彦根~浴衣Ver.~" at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2015/07/30

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊 今池紅サソリ組" members:
Vo.&Gt.渚(nagisa) (ex-Avidit.)
Gt.時雨(shigure) (ex-Re:dis)
Gt.怜稀(reiki) (ex-Re:dis)
Ba.美央(mio) (ex-Lycaon)
Dr.いずみ(izumi) (ex-Juliette)

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊 メルヘン組" members:
Vo.うきる(ukiru) (ex-Juliette)
Gt.涼太(ryouta) (ex-Avidit.)
Ba.マキ(maki) (ex-ワン★スター(One Star))

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊 GIFU組" members:
Vo.トライチ(toraichi) (ex-ワン★スター(One Star))
Gt.三浦憂(miura yuu) (ex-ワン★スター(One Star))
Ba.マキ(maki) (ex-ワン★スター(One Star))

ex-MoNoLith members session "緋遊&一朗祝い隊" will perform at Lycaon 緋遊(hiyuu) & 一朗(ichirou) birthday presents live at Shibuya REX at 2015/07/22

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊" members:
Vo.柳(ryuu) (ex-MoNoLith)
Gt.Naoto (ex-AMARANYX, PSYCHE-プシュケ-)
Gt.Masahito (ex-AMARANYX, PSYCHE-プシュケ-)
Ba.たかふみ(takafumi) (ex-MoNoLith)
Dr.HAYATO (ex-MoNoLith)

here is an another reason, from the japanese vk forum tanuki, the translation is from fuckyeahtanuki.tumblr.com:

"Lycaon's Breakup

Okay Lycaon fans, I’ve been stalking the thread about Lycaon’s breakup, and the only thing I can come up with is that there is a lot of speculation that they’re breaking up mostly to get away from their management (Shimizuya Records), who overwork them and don’t give them enough money. There has been a lot of talk about how Lycaon is overworked and has no time to rest basically for years on tanuki, and the speculation is that they’ve finally reached a breaking point.

There are some people who are skeptical of this explanation (like, “They’ve been with this company for so many years, so there has to be more to it than just that” etc. etc.) as well as a lot of people being hopeful that it’s true because they think that means Lycaon might come back under another management company, perhaps with a different name."

I receive only your order.

To get your happiness

I had lost everything.

The sound of five stars become louder,

(but) I foolish always only blunder.

Tell me why. For you.

“FUCK OFF”

what do you order.

Still awake sadness.

my sadness

It's really sad to see such a good band disbanding. I wasn't expecting that coming....

I was hoping I would get to see them live once, but it seems like I can't anymore-

Even though it's not possible, I really wish somehow they won't disband anymore......

There are some people who are skeptical of this explanation (like, “They’ve been with this company for so many years, so there has to be more to it than just that” etc. etc.) as well as a lot of people being hopeful that it’s true because they think that means Lycaon might come back under another management company, perhaps with a different name.

I really hope what was written on there will somehow be true, it'd be so awesome to see them coming back, let's hope so!..

Low-ish quality artwork for -gypsy-

Limited edition

clMU25J.jpg

Standard edition

4oFYHgL.jpg

According to this mbok auction, the b-side on this single is called "BALLAD" (source).

According to CDJapan, the standard edition is out of print. There are a few copies left of the limited edition.

The regular edition is the one with the DVD? That's amusing.

Btw, the regular edition of camera obscura (which was out of print on CDJ) was back on stock (!?) 2 days ago (with only 2 copies) and I grabbed one so.. now it's out of print again. 8D I've never seen that, an out of print release suddenly back on stock xD

yuuki looks nice tho

::::watches video:::: .... AW, F*CK!!! You can't leave me like that! Come back Lycaon! Come back!!!! :*(

my thoughts exactly!

CHTi-C2VAAEtd5p.jpg should have made a pv for liar with twerking

I'm saving this picture, holy fuck.

Aww. They've been really hit or miss for me since Royal Order but it's sad to see they're breaking up. If Yuuki comes back I hope he stops using the whiney voice he's aquired.

Yuuki needs to be a model

yesss, but ughh i'm mad at you papi you didn't tell me you were putting me in your location

Aww. They've been really hit or miss for me since Royal Order but it's sad to see they're breaking up. If Yuuki comes back I hope he stops using the whiney voice he's aquired.

no he should keep his arsenal packed, only adding to it

"緋遊&一朗祝い隊" (Vo.柳(ryuu) / Gt.Naoto / Gt.Masahito / Ba.たかふみ(takafumi) / Dr.HAYATO) SET-LIST at 2015/07/22:

01.Sign (AMARANYX)
02.ROSE (AMARANYX)
03.黒猫(kuroneko) (Lycaon)
04.CANDY CANDLE (MoNoLith)
05.Gravy Sauce (MoNoLith)
06.麻薬(mayaku) (Lycaon)

Lycaon & 緋遊&一朗祝い隊 at 2015/07/22:
CKi5V8OUcAAdvk4.jpg