Trombe

Lycaon will disband & new maxi single "ジプシー(gypsy)" release

ok what the actual fuck 

first I saw the PV preview with the announcement  "Lycaon last live" and thought "they should put this in a different way, it looks like it's the band's last live ever and not just the tour final". and then i check MH

pretty sad, lycaon was currently my favourite band :( I wonder what they'll do next, just hope they don't disappear 

I feel kind of neutral about this. They've released some great material when they started and then when the members left, they had a whole period of finding themselves that let out some mediocre to bad music from them. Then, they released Rose and it was uphill from there. Their recent album was great and then all of a sudden...this? I guess its better to go out on a high note and be remembered for that. Still pretty shocking news.

I'm also glad they chose to make a PV and single for Gypsy. I love that song.  

Waiting for Blackdoll suicide announcement :( RIP lovely princess

Btw, RIP Lycaon and blackdoll.

oh god what will blackdoll do now

I'm worried. blackdoll hasn't posted...

Well if you guys followed my words you would know that Last summer after Akujo no Hohoemi single, i said i made my peice with them, meaning it's fine if they disband. As the super slave I knew this was coming, the way they hop from one sound to another it's no wonder that they would come to a point where they might have trouble getting something fresh. And Lycaon would rather die then be a genric warshed up nothing new boring piece of nothing. Also ahhhhh dahhhhh they came back to metal, i knew then, its like when you are writing a paper you kinda write what you wrote in the introduction but in different words. the different words being the different guitar tunning and electronics and vocals.

Lycaon will stay in my heart forever for the strength and idea's they've gave me. Yuuki will always be my price for taking care of me. I love how they went out with a bang. 10 new songs off the bat, all flawless on one of the the best albums ever, Yuuki slaying kaya's look publicly, slaying metalcore, and just not letting any other band or artist touch them.

Lycaon 2008-2015. May the half incubus Prince rise, and reign over the land of music again!

- Your loyal servant and slave, blackdoll

Finished translating all comments, if you guys are interested.

Yes please post. I am incredibly interested in knowing where their heads are at now.

Yes please post. I am incredibly interested in knowing where their heads are at now.

I posted it already! Its on the previous page, i was editing the post while i translate each members comment, so i wrote again to inform i finished it! :D

Although hey, who knows, maybe they'll pull a NEGA/Perestroika or Memento Mori/Kuroyuri to Kage on their fans.

What would they turn into though? Usually these digivolution bands become a lot more...colorful afterwards.

make the world that just Lycaon can make

I hope you guys peaked that!

I mean, to be completely honest, they still have another 8 months activity going on here. I'm not saying this decision isn't final but for their fans, they don't have to be upset of their disbandment until November.

those sneaky bastard gypsy and anemone were totally saying good bye

shittiest news of the year

I mean, to be completely honest, they still have another 8 months activity going on here. I'm not saying this decision isn't final but for their fans, they don't have to be upset of their disbandment until November.

True, it would be sad to only think about their disbandment in their last (I can't belive this sentence includes the word 'last') months as Lycaon but there's always this thought lingering in my head that after 8 months I won't be able to see moments like this again

Lycaon will stay in my heart forever for the strenght and idea's they've gave me. Yuuki will always be my price for taking care of me. I love how they went out with a bang. 10 new song off the bat all flawless on one the the best albums ever, Yuuki slaying kaya's look publicly, slaying metalcore, and just not letting any other band or artist touch them.

Lycaon 2008-2015. May the half incubus Prince rise, and reign over the land of music again!

- Your loyal servant and slave, blackdoll

Pretty much this ^^