Trombe

柳(yanagi)(ex-Saruin) new band "BLESS THIS MESS" has formed & new album "Hymn" release

SET-LIST at 2016/01/24:

SE.Hymn
01.赫蝕(kakushoku)
03.炯眼、人を射る(keigan hito wo iru)
04.FREAK SHOW
05.Duality
06.barbarism
07.Mr.Human Error
08.slumber
09.Answer
10.Gain

EN1
01.炯眼、人を射る(keigan hito wo iru)

that sounded like a shit deathgaze cover...how did they stretch it to almost 6 minutes...hopefully the other songs are better.

Yanagi is currently hospitalized due to hyperventilation issues.

The tweet says : "After getting off the phone with Baku, my health took a sudden turn, and from hyperventilating I had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. Even if you're prepared, when the time comes all you can do is cry. I don't know how I should react when the doctor says there are no possible treatments. I'm sorry if I can't carry out the live"

A friend of mine who's also a fan did some research on the matter and apparently Yanagi (whose real name is Kazuya) has leukemia and that he's been battling it for the past 3 to 4 years.

Poor thing...

12 minutes ago, Neolicht said:

There are no treatments? So is he going to die in the next few years or sooner? Hopefully he can recover. 

I think he meant no possible treatments left. From what my friend told me, the cancer was spreading to his lungs and over towards the bone of his left leg. I didn't get much more info than that though since she was looking at his blog and translated what she could for me. I don't think he'll die but it's definitely him going through a relapse...  Regardless, I wish him the best of luck and quick recovery. He's a total sweetheart. T__T

11/13 -Origin of the Decoy- ■SETLIST■

0.-ZOE-

1. slumber

2.赫蝕

3.16 -MC-

4.FREAK SHOW

5.ILLICIT

-Drum solo & Bass solo-

6.蘭丸&駁煽りVer.→YNG突入事件

7.barbarism

8.炯眼、人を射る

-LONG MC-

9.Answer

10.Gain

EN.炯眼、人を射る

I find it interesting that they had a drum solo since they don't have an official drummer ... They also announced a pair of full albums to be released in 2017.