Trombe

A9(Alice Nine) 将(show) & 虎(tora) new project "DIAWOLF" & A9 START-UP EP "銀河ノヲト" release

A9 has earned mad respect. One reason I've fallen out of liking visual kei is the way it milks the fan base. It's so fucking cool they are going this route.

Fuck PSC. Fuck management companies and labels. Bands should do what the bands here do and not have to bend to what the management group or label or whatever distribition company shelled out for a good producer who might turn your favorite band into something twisted and bullshit for a solid single and album release. @_@

I don't know. Phoenix pretty much sounds the same to me. 
DIAWOLF is just ok?

Mad props for leaving PSC tho.

DIAWOLF new mini album "Rebellion" will be released at 2015/07/01 (1,944yen)

[track list]
01.Rebellion
02.Heavenly Dark
03.Everlasting Flavor
04.VICTIM
05.INFERNO

A9 will hold their 11th anniversary live "Re:birth-飛翔-" at Toyosu PIT at 2015/08/23, and their official fan-club "NUMBER SIX." will commence activities at the same date

A9 live-limited EP "銀河ノヲト(ginga no oto)" will be released at their live since their 11th anniversary live "Re:birth-飛翔-" at Toyosu PIT at 2015/08/23 (2,700yen), and sample of "道化師(pierrot)" (to be included in their live-limited EP "銀河ノヲト(ginga no oto)") could be listened to in their soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/a9_official/pierrot/s-8I8Cg

btw they will hold their live tour "Re:birth-天翔-" since Sendai darwin at 2015/09/03 and up to Hong Kong at 2015/10/18

A comment on here made me wonder: Is Alice Nine Channel still a thing? Also, Saga and I had the same reaction towards the projection during his bass slap part at 0:42

A9 live-limited EP "銀河ノヲト(ginga no oto)"....

Fucking hold on a second...

This crowd-funding bullshit was for a LIVE-LIMITED RELEASE?!! Fucking Why?! They exceeded their funding goal by ~$50,000! The least they could do is push for an online shop release, maybe even a nationwide music shop release.

I guess I shouldn't have gotten excited about this?

Sorta hoping that one of the ¥8,000 (or ¥20,000) donors will leak the high-res audio rip they'll be getting...