Sign in to follow this  
Silv

Selling most of my VK/jrock collection, CDs & Cassette, loads of stuff.

No, because for the most part I've limited my shipping to domestic, but I'm more than willing to ship internationally if people message me. The issue is calculating intl shipping beforehand is you don't know the location or the final weight of the package.

Megaromania - Birth of an Idea (w/ signed photos) [feedback ]

Came in good condition, except the photos were slightly bent and a bit dusty. Not really noticeable however, so it didn't bother me much. Other than that, CD and case came in excellent condition. Thank you so much ♥

:4.0:

Hitsuji, thanks for the feedback! Sorry about the photos - did it seem to be from shipping? I was trying to figure the best way to pack them.

Thanks to the members who've purchased from me! I'm going to be editing my "for sale" list above tonight - eBay listing pending as their servers appear to be down. If there's anything you're interested in please message me, and if you're international I will ship but be aware the shipping rates are kinda crazy. 

I updated the list a little bit, a couple baroque and kagrra releases worked their way into the sale as well. Please check my auction as close to 40 items were listed today. 

Adding a few more things to the list, but thought I'd bump here for ease of viewing.

Dir en grey - The Final

Gackt - Mizerable (Still has Gackt temporary tattoo!!)

Gekigakutai - Gekigakutai - A session band that only released this album, a supergroup countaining Miya(MUCC), Tsuyoshi (Kalimero), and kyohsuke(La Vie En Rose) - comes with slipcase and two band postcards. 

Kagrra, - Miyako

Luna Sea- gravity, image, shine, luna sea, lunacy

as well as a bootleg cassette I have which is marked "Dir en grey first live at [Kanji I can't read] 5/31" on the A-Side, and "X [Jealousy] demo, [ART OF LIFE] Yoshiki demo on the B-Side. The quality on the first live is very poor, if you put it on for someone unfamiliar with the band they would probably be annoyed at you, but if you're a fan it's pretty cool to hear. I'll be digging through some more boxes in the next few days. 

edit: As well as two VHS tapes: X-Japan's Visual Shock Vol.3 and Ginuw Tools Other Goose PVs, one PV for each album track.

Interested in:

deadman - in media

deadman - no alternative

mucc - just another tsuuzetsu

PMing right now.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got my CD today!

Item was very well packed and arrived quickly.

Would totally buy from again.

Thanks Silv!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Noodle, glad to hear, thank you again! I've updated the list a little, a couple things I forgot to list as well as a couple removals from purchases.

Great communication and the cds were really well packed. Would buy again!

Sign in to follow this