Trombe

cinema staff new album "blueprint" release

cinema staff new album "blueprint" will be released at 2015/04/22 (2,916yen)

[track list]
01.陸にある海
02.drama
03.シャドウ
04.竹下通りクラウドサーフ
05.地下室の花
06.compass
07.exp
08.特別な朝
09.ハトガヤ・ゲットー
10.the ghost
11.孤独のルール
12.青写真

Man - Tomotaka's voice always hits a nerve in my chest when I hear it - I don't understand why, but the quality of his voice puts me in this transcendent state of mind.  It creates a connection to the music that I have always appreciated in this band, which is why they are one of my favorites.  I got into them when I was at a crossroads in my life, preparing to change careers and move from Seoul back to the U.S.A.  I spent a lot of time in the subways and on the city streets in Korea wandering and listening to them while I went about my day.  They are etched in that moment of my life, and the songs create this sense of calm and optimism when I listen to them.

This track, Shadow, is stellar in my opinion.  I loved it first listen!

I'm going to buy this one right now.

The song is great, thankfully. I was kinda letdown by their last album and this gives me hope the new one will be better.

(also 100% agree with TheStoic on Tomotaka's voice. I've lost count of how many times it gave me chills)

tumblr_m81u2aM0oV1r3zat8.gif

This song sounds awesome. Also thirding the comment on about the vocalist. Something in the softness of his voice is quite unique and wonderful.

I found that song a bit unremarkable, but cinema staff usually deliver with their album material, so i'm till looking forward to it.