Trombe

Sadie 10th anniversary concept best album "DECADE" release

type L has pretty much their worst songs put together. RODEO SCREAM, Suicidal Rock City, oh god Howling is the worst of the worst from GANGSTA

I'm not up to speed with Sadie but the second song in that trailer sounded like the shit that was on 12012's self-titled 'album'.

That's kind of harsh. 'Rosario' is a really good song if you take the time to listen to it.

Also, Rosario was indeed released before 12012 even released their self-titled.

As for the first song on the trailer, I don't remember what it's called but I do know it was the intro track for their Master of Romance album.

As for the first song on the trailer, I don't remember what it's called but I do know it was the intro track for their Master of Romance album.

Title is "Imaginary creatures" :)

That's kind of harsh. 'Rosario' is a really good song if you take the time to listen to it.

Also, Rosario was indeed released before 12012 even released their self-titled.

Hmm must have been where 12012 got their inspiration from then XD I jest, Sadie have some pretty good hard songs. I actually enjoyed the first new songs of MDM despite them being heavily reliant on DEG's sound at the time.

Imaginary Creatures sounds lovely though.

I understand people being upset with a band they enjoyed changing and playing different music compared to before but jeez at least respect that they lasted ten year's already, their ballads are pretty damn good, not "gawd awful". Sometimes fan's can just be plain jerk's, just at least give them the respect they deserve for ten year's of making music without completely calling them trash. Let's be a good community not one that other people can reference as a "At least we're not as bad as those people on Monochrome Heaven". Have an opinion please, but don't just be an absolute waste of time to anyone who genuinely want's to know about this album. Sorry for the rant and congratulations Sadie on surviving ten year's in the music industry!

SET-LIST at 2015/04/11:

01.迷彩(meisai)
02.Gimmick
03.MAD-ROID
04.愛の罠(ai no wana)
05.Rain fall
06.Rosario-ロザリオ-
07.心眼(shingan)
08.Crimson Tear
09.Ice Romancer
10.Grieving the dead soul
11.クライモア(cry more)