CAT5

THE NOVEMBERS

OKAY. 

So I've been dying over this band for the past 9+ months and I'm just now posting in this thread :') With these guys I don't even know where to start. The first song I heard by them was Fiedel from their Fourth Wall album  (thank  to an 8tracks playlist) and I was like "holy shit who are they I have to look more into them". I then listened to Fourth Wall, Elegance, then Hallelujah (thanks to everyone's hooblah about it here) and that's when my love for this band had fully resonated. Over the months I listened through their entire discography backwards and got real, I mean real familiar with their sound....

To the point that I cannot choose a favorite album by them. Right now it may be Rhapsody in Beauty because I just love how much distortion they implement into the tracks on that album (and most of my favorite favorite tracks on it). Or Zeitgeist because that album is so perfect and concise to me.

I do agree that their pre-2010 releases have not grown on me fully just yet, and to (melt) into/holy are my least favorite post 2010 releases. There's definitely gems on that album but I don't know. There's something that they've developed in the most recent years that I am utterly obsessed with. I love these guys. I have to see them live. That is my mission.

I'm also going to add that I adore Yusuke. He's brilliant and I love his voice and screams. His very occasional English (loved that someone mentioned that infamous ice cream line, it gets me everytime) I enjoy too. They are simply fantastic to me.  Also squeeing at those pictures of Sho and him, they have to be my favorite bromantic pair (along with Kent from LR). I think that's enough of my idiotic fangirling for now, until the next release! :lol:

Edited by gekiai
had to add more fangirling

Looks like they shared a new Promo Pic:

DykR1hYU0AEP2_x.jpg:large

This is interesting. I wonder if this vibe they're going for is any indication of their new music. This look doesn't exactly scream "boring, sappy ballad" and i'm 100% down with that! :lol:

getting vague Liars vibes from this, it definitely sounds neat! looking forward to the full album

I'm so here for this! I'm digging all the studio snippets we've gotten on their Instagram. I'm still  d y i n g  for a release date and tracklist for ANGELS though.