Sign in to follow this  
Crube

WWE Discussion is about wrestling drama and overcoming odds!

NXT's Johnny Gargano gets married to his wife, before he wrestles her in his last indies match at a later date.

Then, the greatest thing in pro wrasslin history happened.

Ex-ECW announcer (& ex-WWE web employee) Joey Styles immediately got fired from indie promotion Evolve after making a Trump joke towards his female announce partner.....

I've never been so disgusted...

Edited by midi:nette

3 minutes ago, sume7 said:

GOLDBERG BEAT LESNAR IN UNDER 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Didn't watch the match, but fam just told me this. That was quicker than I thought :o

Other than that, the ppv sucked...

22 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Didn't watch the match, but fam just told me this. That was quicker than I thought :o

Other than that, the ppv sucked...

Agreed, but I expected that honestly.

Jim Ross' wife, Jan, died from catastrophic injuries from a tragic accident...a very shitty year for wrestling-related deaths so far.

Too bad they only did it to please India, aka their new business partners, and yet they still booked him as "the evil foreigner".

Also Vince likes jacked guys, so that's why he ok'd Jinder's big push since his return.

Can't believe KO vs Styles ended with a count-out but I know there's going to be another match between them.

I really was rooting for Styles 

The second I saw this thread reactived I knew what happened last night lol.

I haven't watched the match with Job Ziggler, for I have no more tears to shed, but fuck did Shinsuke take his foot off the fucking pedal. I mostly just listen to Bryan & Dave too keep up with things and watch about 5 to 10 matches a year that get high praise, and long a mainstay in that group of matches was Shinsuke, who's match with Ibushi from like two years ago even brought me back to watch regularly again. He has done absolutely nothing for me since coming to the 'E, and apparently it's just getting worse. 

Need to watch the tag match from Saturday's takeover. I watched the one with these guys from the WM weekend and it was awesome. 

Sign in to follow this