CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #15: How do you feel about plug.dj?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #15  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about plug.dj?

• I love it! It's a great way to connect even further with the MH community! 。^â?¿^。
    • I don't mind joining in every once and a while (´ã?¼`)
    • I'm not into it personally, but it's cool if others enjoy it. ¯\_(ã??)_/¯
    • I know about it, but don't have much of an opinion on it. â?(ï¿£ã?¼ï¿£)â??
    • FUCK this site. It's ruining MH! (ã??ಠç??ಠ)ã??彡â?»â?â?»
    • What is plug.dj? (ã?»_ã?»ã?¾

Cutting the last poll a bit short to get things back on track.

How do you feel about plug.dj? Feel free to elaborate on your responses!

To submit a poll for the MH POLL OF THE WEEK, P.M. @CAT5 with your poll question, choices, and state whether it's multiple choice or not.

I wish I had more time to join, but it's always fun when I do. A great way to check out some new music and connect with the other members.

But, it would be awesome if plug allowed videos from other sites (vimeo, jpopsuki.tv, etc.)

(LOL, I wanna hear from the people who vote for "FUCK this site. It's ruining MH! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻")

I love it! It's a great way to connect even further with the MH community! 。^‿^。.

But it has also allowed me to discover some great music during the few times I logged in. The ambiance there is always awesome and it's so fun, I wish I could spend more time on plug.dj if only I had more free time. But as I have a week of holidays, it may be the occasion for me to log in more often!

I love plugging with everyone and I'm always happy seeing others joining in! If those who do vote for the 5th option, it's be awesome to seem them give it a chance so we all can grow as a community, or at least pick up an activity we can all be together in and have fun with. Not only is it a great way to find new music interests as fitear at the top has said (and yes, you better come in moar, good sir!), but we're all enjoying one of our favourite hobbies in hearing and viewing music together while also chatting about it. Call me a shut-in (I won't deny this u-u), but it's an event I look forward to every day and has become an important and fun part of MH, at least to me. It's certainly the only party you'll see me at!

Plug.dj is so addicting. It just makes me angry I'm not better at multi-tasking so I could hang out with everyone in there more!! XD

I love chatting with everyone and seeing what they like to listen to on a day to day basis.

I wish I had more time to join, but it's always fun when I do. A great way to check out some new music and connect with the other members.

But, it would be awesome if plug allowed videos from other sites (vimeo, jpopsuki.tv, etc.)

(LOL, I wanna hear from the people who vote for "FUCK this site. It's ruining MH! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻")

THIS pretty much

I really don't like when I have to dabble around with vids and hope that it's not "accidentally" a VEOH clip (most channels tend to "discard" Vevo-title out of their name, see) or anything that's GEMA'd (a.k.a country-blocked)

Guess we should suggest that they could utilize other streaming sites as well? Might be a bit complex for them ofc, but still...

I enjoy plug because its like MH chat but more music oriented. I also dig how I find a few new songs/bands to bump because of it.

Its not ruining chat. You can do either or and Ive seen chat and plug both hella active at the same time.

I think it is ok for 20 ish ppl, any higher and it gets too overcrowded, long wait times. Another thing, I think that place should have a neutral option though. "Meh" is an expression I use for having no feelings at all for the song. Ppl's feelings get hurt when the music is downvoted. I think I got banned in one group and kicked out from another lol.

^ I always figured that not voting at all is basically the neutral stance. Then again, I never use the "meh"-button at all either. If I really can't stand a song I just snooze it out and wait for the next. No point in riling up people about it.

Anyway, I wish I could come more often, but I always seem to miss the announcements, or it happens at an inconvinient time for me. I must admit that often I just idle in the room and have it playing in the background as a sort of radio. But if I see one of the announcements, I usually drop in, even if just for a little while. :D

I have joined a couple times with the MH group, it was pretty chill from what I remember. That isn't the groups I am talking about. I am not purposely giving out "meh" though. Funny thing is, if I don't start downvoting the first downvoteable song, nobody else does. If you got a chance to listen to the songs that are worth downvoting, I am pretty sure you would to. 

I have joined a couple times with the MH group, it was pretty chill from what I remember. That isn't the groups I am talking about. I am not purposely giving out "meh" though. Funny thing is, if I don't start downvoting the first downvoteable song, nobody else does. If you got a chance to listen to the songs that are worth downvoting, I am pretty sure you would to. 

I didn't realize you have already joined the MH room in the past. I was simply saying we don't mind no voting in case you were afraid we might kick you out for that. 

But I have no interest in joining other plug.dj rooms besides MH's and my own so I don't particularly care about the whole "meh" issue otherwise.

I am actually really curious why people (well, the three people who answered to the poll) think Plug.dj is ruining the forum? Only reason I can think of is that the chat isn't as active anymore, but... MH's chat has had many ups and downs; before plug.dj came a regular thing, (or am I remembering TW? I don't remember...) it was quite normal that the chat was dead (except for leafie. Yay for leaf!) until each Saturday. And now that the plug.dj is used, I think the chat has never been this active! (though these two are probably not connected)

I think I use plug.dj only sometimes, I chose the second option. As I am quite active member on MH chat and deadly unactive on the forum, plug.dj has never affected my activity either on the chat OR forum. So... dunno why are people thinking plug.dj is killing MH... Both places have two common things we all love: music and MH. It's higly unlikely that people will drop out from the forum and spend 24/7 on plug.dj...

BUT I DON'T KNOW.