CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #15: How do you feel about plug.dj?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #15  

46 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about plug.dj?

• I love it! It's a great way to connect even further with the MH community! 。^â?¿^。
    • I don't mind joining in every once and a while (´ã?¼`)
    • I'm not into it personally, but it's cool if others enjoy it. ¯\_(ã??)_/¯
    • I know about it, but don't have much of an opinion on it. â?(ï¿£ã?¼ï¿£)â??
    • FUCK this site. It's ruining MH! (ã??ಠç??ಠ)ã??彡â?»â?â?»
    • What is plug.dj? (ã?»_ã?»ã?¾

I hate plug! I can't believe how people there dare to play music that I don't listen to! It's MH's room so it should be 99% visual kei, but no, instead it's indie rock and k-pop and whatnot. And what's even worse... PLUG IS KILLIN' THE CHAT!

Went for option number 3. I've tried plug for a while, but I don't really feel most of the music played there, it's not really my taste. If others enjoy it that's fine though! I mean I'm not going to shit on other people's fun just because I don't like it lol.

I don't mind plug, although every time I use it I miss turntable.fm so much more. The options for music I have to play back are limited but I can live with that. It's fun when I can join, and it's a great place to bring the community together when the site has to go down for maintenance. The only thing I don't like about it is when the chat is active and someone starts up a plug session and then everyone migrates to plug because I can't always migrate and then that kills that chat. -___-