Sign in to follow this  
Aion

The Walking Dead

Fuck that shit was so savage...I couldn't sleep for the whole night, basically because bashing of the head with a baseball bat is very personal to me but I mean I knew it would happen but....fuck.  This is fucking AMC not HBO, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT! Fuck...sorry still reeling in the emotions....

Ugh.

Super lame of me, but it kind of made me not want to watch anymore.  And I love gore.

7 hours ago, kyoselflove said:

Fuck that shit was so savage...I couldn't sleep for the whole night, basically because bashing of the head with a baseball bat is very personal to me but I mean I knew it would happen but....fuck.  This is fucking AMC not HBO, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT! Fuck...sorry still reeling in the emotions....

Ugh.

Super lame of me, but it kind of made me not want to watch anymore.  And I love gore.

This entirely, but if they follow the comic book ark at all I may keep watching. This also depends on how long they keep Negan on top in the show for me. Because if they stretch this out for to long I'll get sick of Negan, just like I did with Governer.

On 10/28/2016 at 10:29 AM, sume7 said:

This entirely, but if they follow the comic book ark at all I may keep watching. This also depends on how long they keep Negan on top in the show for me. Because if they stretch this out for to long I'll get sick of Negan, just like I did with Governer.

It looks like the Negan/Carl arc is going to happen pretty soon.

Jeffery Dean Morgan is amazing, his portrayal of Negan is amazingly hilarious and deliciously sinister. He's the perfect asshole.

Edited by 『 A F E R N I 』

Yeah the mid season finally is supposed to end with Rick making plans to kill Negan, and yes Jeffery Dean Morgan is doing the role very well.

Sign in to follow this