Sign in to follow this  
Aion

The Walking Dead

I loved The Walking Dead during season one; even convinced my dad to start watching it and he ended up loving it as well. Funny thing is we ended up anticipating season two so badly and when it came around my dad said the same exact things that Maiku here said and its pretty much accurate. I'm just disappointed. Less love drama and more zombie killing, please.

I've watched the show until the season 2 ep. 3 so I'm quite a lot behind all of you. :'D

And I definitely agree with most of you guys and my opinion of the second season and the characters' actions in it is: If someone causes trouble by shooting vainly, running off for fun, screaming, not being able to defend oneself or other way, that one should be immediately sacrificed. A kid running to a forrest? Don't go searching for it. Leave it there. A woman screaming for her life and shooting the ass off of one zombie, alerting a dozen of others, don't save, let her be killed. You'll have more time to run while the screaming bitch keeps zombies busy. Works every time.

That's why my favorite characters this far have been Glenn and Daryl. Glenn is a wuss, but wussies survive because they remain stealthy, quiet and mostly hiding, and they don't even know how to operate a gun enough to shoot anything, thus no zombie alert.

And Daryl with his cross bow is just brilliant. Nothing more to say.

any of you watched the first two episodes of season three yet? i just watched them and find it to be insanely good, this is what the series should have been from the beginning!

man what a badass rick now is :twisted:

any of you watched the first two episodes of season three yet? i just watched them and find it to be insanely good, this is what the series should have been from the beginning!

man what a badass rick now is :twisted:

True,

but some scenes, like in ep2. Rick told them multiple times to not charge in alone, yet, that one prisoner takes of after Rick kills their leader, and Rick just follows him... "Never leave formation or you might be mistaken for a walker", and yet he takes of...

Also, why take Hershell with you in the first place... What if Lori got the child when they were exploring? Also, it wasn't a real surprise when you saw that gang, incl. Hershell, that Hershell would be the one getting bit...

8TLgk.png

pretty much sums it up...

yeah, it still has it's flaws and some people still are incredibly stupid, but i found that now the "nothing happens" and "why do i watch" parts now have shrunk to a bearble level and so far even lori has yet not managed to annoy me as much as before :P

also you might want to put that post into spoiler-tags? ^^

WTF :o

WTF just happened

T-Dog dead =(

Lori dead =)

great episode =)

It was a bit sad, but I'm almost glad this happened lol.

Spoiler for those who have not read the comics

THANK GOD THE BABY IS GOING TO DIE TOO

I may be a minority here, but I think the show is going way too fast now. I'd like to seem them settle and do something with the characters and fortify the prison ( other than ZOMG RICK JUST KILLED A MOFO and the governor ) instead of crying and killing. Knowing the writers however this task would be impossible to accomplish for them, so action beats terrible drama I guess...

Season 3 so far seems to be so much better than the droll that was Season 2. However, nothing touches the first episode. The gang is too beefed up now and ready to go. That's why I'm glad things went down the way they did.

I think the show is going way too fast now. I'd like to seem them settle and do something with the characters and fortify the prison ( other than ZOMG RICK JUST KILLED A MOFO and the governor ) instead of crying and killing. Knowing the writers however this task would be impossible to accomplish for them, so action beats terrible drama I guess...

I have no point of reference to compare it with but things do seem to be moving at a brisker clip. The season finale of season two made it seem like they'd be there for a while and now it looks like they're going to abandon ship in an episode or two because at some point the divergent plot lines are going to need to come together.

I also really want Rick to die, mostly because the horror and confusion that would ensue from the rest of the gang is exactly what this show needs. I want protagonists that don't have plans, not a central figure that barks orders at people. Also, Andrew Lincoln is a terrible actor. His "performance" at the end of the latest episode was atrocious. Anyone that has seen the episode knows exactly what I'm talking about. I actually cringed.

I'm also glad that Lori died because Sarah Wayne Callies is also a terrible, unbearable actress in this role. She made me want to eight foot bitch slap her all through Season 2. The fact that the baby is going to die is inevitable. And don't you "BUHU SPOILERS!!!" me. It's obvious the little thing is going to die because they have no food to feed it and it's a walking noise factory. It's going to die - the question is how long, why, and if I have to sit through another one of Andrew Lincoln's "someone stole my lollipop" rendition.

I'm indifferent with T-Dogg dying, mostly because it's been three seasons in and he's had absolutely no character development, so he was literally standing around waiting to get killed off. In the last five minutes of his life, I learned more about him than I ever did throughout the rest of the show. His lines were also painful and contrived. "THE GATE IS OPEN!" Yeah, no shit man. How else did they get in? Instant transmission?

At least my man goes down in a blaze of glory saving Carol. Good soldier, you will be missed, even though you've only had 200 words to say the entire time you were alive in the universe.

T-Dog_a5f686_3853372.jpg

okay, now not something about the series, but about the game

Just finished the final fifth episode, and damn, how good can a game be. it's been long I got emotional over a game, but this just... wow... it's so much better than the TV-series. Everybody who hasn't played it, get to it right now .o.

It's one of my favorite series, I have watch and love the two first season and wait for the third comming avaible in French ^^

For those watching, Season 3 has finally continued

Just watched ep 9, pretty cool episode with a kind of WTF ending, but then again, that is how this series has been going since episode 1. Starting of strong each episode, getting a little weak half way through, and then again a strong ending =)

Really? I thought this ending was pretty lame. It started out all "YEAH LET'S GET MOVING" and then the "event" happens in the middle and then the episode just got tamer and tamer right up until then end when that "event" happened, which I feel was necessary but a bit late and plot convenient.

I would say this should signal changes I am looking forward to but

the entire cast needs to be gone and replaced with people I like better before that happens. Why the hell do they kick out all the dynamic, interesting characters like Daryl, the black dude in the prison, his female accomplice, hell Merle is a more interesting character than two-dimensional Rick.

AHHHHHH CLIFF HANGERS WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE

but im super pumped its gonna be back on now and that there was a mention of SEASON 4 YESSSSS.

idk i disagree with you Zess, I like the cast personally but...to each their own, right?

Really? I thought this ending was pretty lame. It started out all "YEAH LET'S GET MOVING" and then the "event" happens in the middle and then the episode just got tamer and tamer right up until then end when that "event" happened, which I feel was necessary but a bit late and plot convenient.

I would say this should signal changes I am looking forward to but

the entire cast needs to be gone and replaced with people I like better before that happens. Why the hell do they kick out all the dynamic, interesting characters like Daryl, the black dude in the prison, his female accomplice, hell Merle is a more interesting character than two-dimensional Rick.

I personally like seeing how mentally distressed Rick is getting during the last few episodes. I want to see when the others realize that, and start to ditch Rick before he becomes completely crazy and starts killing random people

And Daryl interesting? Not really imo. Tyreese seems interesting indeed, and I like the relation between Glen and Maggie and how Carl developes are quite interesting if you ask me. All other persons may disappear of what's left of the group...

Just watched s04e02... wtf just happened? It was already known that if you die, you'd turn right? They acted like they didn't know it... The season opener was good, this episode just went all over the place... Enough happened, but nothing made real sense actually

Finally up to date thanks to Netflix and Amazon Instant Video (originally only watched the first and half of season 2). Now I have a show to talk to people about!

Season 3 was incredible, my god. Now I'm about to watch the first two episodes of season 4.

And Michonne is awesome. I hated her at first but she grew on me.

Finally up to date thanks to Netflix and Amazon Instant Video (originally only watched the first and half of season 2). Now I have a show to talk to people about!

Season 3 was incredible, my god. Now I'm about to watch the first two episodes of season 4.

And Michonne is awesome. I hated her at first but she grew on me.

Well, I liked Michonne right of the bat, as she was a cool bad-ass =), but now she starts to get some more backstory in the latest episode. or at least, it's buidling up to it =)

new episode was very frantic... crazy shit happening all over the place. And yeah it definitely seems like it's leading up to some major backstory for Michonne...

I have a feeling, the way she was holding and reacting to that baby, that she probably had a child at one point. at least that's how I interpreted her little freak out. Also it's so awesome that Carl got his gun back and also Rick getting his shit together and growing a fucking pair.

Sign in to follow this