Takadanobabaalien

黒百合と影 Kuroyuri to kage

A Mei solo project would definitely be interesting. I'm surely gonna miss Kuro's guitar writing. Hopefully, Yohan stays in the scene because he can surely slap a bass

indeed,a solo project of him would be the best thing in the world

something with more singing,traditional japanese instruments,etc

but can't imagine him alone,i feel like he needs a band

just can't wait any longer for new material.a last album featuring the latest 2 singles with more 4 or 5 new songs

would be a nice ending,even though i  still can not accept it...

Yeah, Mei with more traditional instruments would be fucking amazing.

He should channel more of the early 2000's Vkei influences we've been seeing in Kuroyuri's recent content. The "whine vocals" he sometimes does really reminds me of Daisuke from Kagerou, and the speaking in the song Hakkyou no Karte remind me of what Karuna from Gill'e Cadith would do. 

I'd probably be happy with anything, but Mei with shamisen and some good bass weaved in...yes please.

Even though I prefer 便所 2 just by a hair, I'd love to hear something like the first again.

I'd shell out even for just one more amazing track, not gonna give up hope that it's a permanent end yet though.

13 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Anyone know what this is about? I think it's about the lyrics for 昨日の怖い夢 but I'm not sure

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, it's just like those song review deals. his favorite parts in lyric and melody etc.

12 hours ago, karai · ebi said:

Yeah, it's just like those song review deals. his favorite parts in lyric and melody etc.

Ah. Speaking of lyrics, anyone tried to figure out the lyrics to Hakkyou no Karte?

I mean, it's easy to figure out the speaking parts, but for the chorus, the only part I can make out is the name of the song. Anyone got any ideas?

Haruka returned for Mei's birthday live. Also, he posted something on twitter that according to google's crappy translation, he's in an exprimental studio with  some different friends' band? 

Here is the original tweet and picture. 

Spoiler

今日も違うバンド仲間達と実験的スタジオ

DbtFpUlV0AARtDA.jpg

Yeah,I saw that too this morning,and honestly,every post I see the word "studio" in Japanese I get fuckin hyped. Don't even have a clue anymore about what this guy is planning , just realized that when there's still an account on Twitter there's still hope

since i listened to child mother,i realized that i can expect anything from Mei,musically

already said it 10 times here,but i hope that Kuro is "secretly" preparing his comeback,cuz even if Mei do not sing with him anymore

i think everyone would miss a lot his song writting

Edited by Manji 卍

I looked up the band this Tetsucorin person used to be in (Peanuts for a Party Boy)... not very impressed. If they start a band together, I sure hope that they don't sound like that. 

8 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Apparently Mei had some sort of rap session at his birthday gig as well. And it seem this tetsucorin and some other guy was at the gig as well (can't tell if they were performing with Mei at some point but his tweet implies they did). 

Rap session...I am now filled with fear but I'm sure it was just goofing.

I also came to this thread to vent, someone bought all 20,000¥ something worth of Mei cheki that was left on closetchild...so much for bookmarking for the future lol.

Edited by karai · ebi

Mei seems to be a close friend or something like that of Reon,vocalist of CHOKE,wich is a rap/rock band

so i guess he could possibly get some tips with him about rapping