Takadanobabaalien

黒百合と影 Kuroyuri to kage

with a solo project,using only support members we wouldn't even worry about

official members leaving the band,so i think it's a nice option. 

and i bet that he got many finished tracks in the pocket already

So some updates from tanuki:

the venue was sold out.

90% of the people there were kuroyuri fans.

mei confirmed this is both the first and last time he will perform with this "band" (i.e. it's not a continuous session band).

he did 3 songs for his solo part, and then he participated in the "band" as well.

there's no actual setlist atm because they didnt recognize all songs, this is the only one confirmed so far. 

On 12/27/2018 at 10:39 PM, Manji 卍 said:

with a solo project,using only support members we wouldn't even worry about

official members leaving the band,so i think it's a nice option. 

and i bet that he got many finished tracks in the pocket already

I recognize the guitarist from Balalaika. The guy who is to the left from Mei looks really familiar, too...

52 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

I recognize the guitarist from Balalaika. The guy who is to the left from Mei looks really familiar, too...

Because it’s literally everyone from Balalaika except for L lol that’s probably why

Kuro and K will participate in a session as well. The drummer was support drummer for Kuroyuri for quite some time, so it's literally Kuroyuri minus Mei. I wonder what songs they'll be playing.

2019年3月16日(土)

高田馬場AREA

SAVAGE Presents 【龍華会Vol.5】

open/start 16:00/16:30 前売り/当日 \3.500/\4.000

カリスマセッション (Charisma Session)

Vo.龍華(SAVAGE)

Gt.黒(ex.黒百合と影)

Gt.Kyrie(NoGoD)

Ba.夜半(ex.黒百合と影)

Dr.悠(ex.Wizard)

Mei has a new band (probably a session band, or a solo project) titled  烏名 鳴と不愉快な仲間達.

Vo. 烏名 鳴
Gt. 光 
Gt. kazari
Ba. 緋雨 (ex. Grieva)
Dr. カタセ ケイ (ex. Balalaika)

51017157_2105447776208992_64918883411542

Edited by AimiGen7

21 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

Omg, finally. And nice to see hisame involved too,hope thats an official band.Does anyone have any information about the guitarists?

Tou is from Miztavla, and Kazari is from iiii-Ligro

Well,both are unknown to me. 

And that's a strange name for a formal band.indeed, look like a project or session band.hope not

Edited by Manji 卍

On 8/4/2018 at 12:56 PM, Takadanobabaalien said:

So Kuroyuri to kage's last live was held today at a almost sold out Holiday Shinjuku.

Thanks for posting this madness.

Followed these guys since the first Memento Mori release, helluva trip!

Found out about ten minutes ago that Jin Jin and Yohan were identical twins, he just covered his face...dear god...

So i actually went through kuroyuri to kage's stuff on a YT playlist provided to me. At their base they are a rip off of all of Depain/Savage. They sound like Dezert/Mucc/MAMIRETA, Late Screw, Unsraw, Balalaika, Sick., and even Blitz/2dyz riffage at some point :tw_joy:. I would like to call them a modern unsraw but they dont have that darkness in em. They definitely arent better than Memento Mori seeing how the skill is the same in riffage except MM had no filler, out of place, sections while KTK has a lot of them. The big bass it's mehh compared to the extra layer the traditional sounds provided plus the quality vocals. Love the Melodic Deathcore-ish riffage though. Better than Giru but not MM or -OZ-. Gulu Gulu is cute.