Takadanobabaalien

黒百合と影 Kuroyuri to kage

Okay so I'm going to try and re-cap what has happened lately.

As you probably now, this is the schedule they've had up until now: 

黒百合と影“さん”執念記念単独 「解体ツアー。」

2017年 11月10日(金)静岡Sunash

11月11日(土)名古屋MUSIC FARM

11月12日(日)大阪新神楽

ファイナル「“し”の告白。」 11月23日(木)池袋BlackHole

Besides this they also have their bounenkai, shinnenkai, and a total of two event gigs (ambush attack with TBS and Visual Parade).

Contrary to what Aimi is saying above, this is not a lot of gigs, as a matter of fact it is a surprisingly low amount for a two month span. 

Their Japanese fans are pissed off at them as of lately because:

1. The name of their latest tour (kaitai tour) kinda implies that they would announce a disbandment (the tour final is named Acknowledgment of Death)*

2. Despite this, the only thing that was announced during this gig was:

- K switched name to Yohan
- Kuro starting to use his old guitar again, the one he used in:

3. Rosshi was announced to be added to their official line-up several months ago at an instore event, yet that has not happened officially. 

To summarize it, they are mad at them because they are trolling their fans and making them attend shows where they imply that they are going to announce serious information about the band, yet does not do so. 

Also, regarding Kuro's instagram - he posted two pictures there after their tour final. One that said that he loves his bandmembers, their staff, making music etc, but he's been doing this for ten years and it is getting very tiresome. He later deleted it and posted a picture of sleeping meds (prescribed ones) and wrote that he's drinking them with alcohol (after a fan apparently advised him to do so instead of spurring bullshit).  Some hours later his instagram was gone. 

* keep in mind, this is not the first time they're doing something like this. Remember their " " tour, where they said the secret meaning would be announced at the tour final? Nothing was announced there either. 

My personal opinion: I feel bad for their fans (myself included, how do they only release two songs in a year?), and I also feel that they probably have problems within the band that needs to be solved. Perhaps the best solution would be for Mei to start a band without Kuro and K, but I don't think that'll happen. Either way I'll support them until the very end. 

Haha, props for them trolling. In any case, I hope they manage to get their shit together, even if they won't release as much as in their first year. If it continues to be quality stuff, I'm completely okay with only getting a handful of songs a year (but pls make it a mini-album next time xD).

6 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Haha, props for them trolling. In any case, I hope they manage to get their shit together, even if they won't release as much as in their first year. If it continues to be quality stuff, I'm completely okay with only getting a handful of songs a year (but pls make it a mini-album next time xD).

Honestly I feel the exactly same thing

Honestly, if they disband, there is nothing I can do about it so I'll have to accept it. I may not be able to personally deal with it as I've had other bands though, since these guys have gotten me through tough times, whether it's coping with my not-so-savoury family, or whether it's anxiety attacks, these guys have gotten me through it all. 

If Kuro retires, it'll be a dark day, but I think Mei and K can go without him. Just I hope someone helps him if he's actually taking sleeping meds with alcohol because I've seen people die in front of my eyes due to prescription meds. He doesn't need to go the route of Daisuke (Mei posted something similar on Twitter, but I assumed it was part of his persona).

If Kuroyuri does end, then I hope at least Mei and the others will do something in the future. That is all I ask of them. 

Honestly, these guys didn't deserve all the losses that happened to them. They're incredibly strong for a Vkei band, still surviving even though most of their associated acts are now disbanding (Grieva, Sibilebashir, The Black Swan in particular). I've known them since they were Memento Mori (ironically right before they ended MM), and they have incredible synergy as a band. I don't know if any bands the members will go into if they do disband in the near future will have the same synergy.

But I don't think we should worry too much quite yet... they still have some lives planned for 2018, so if they do end, it'll most likely be in 2018. 

when i think about grieva,black swan and Sibilebashir disbandments,it's almost impossible not to think that kuroyuri is going to suffer the same fate

even though revealing 2 new looks and keep their live schedule,they just released 2 songs this year and that wasn't even cosidered a single

if i'm right. perhaps they haven't been even in studio recording new tracks,i don't know...

i hope they can go through all of it and stay as a  band,if not,then at least Mei should find his path on the vk scene,he can't simply disappear

Edited by Manji 卍

tbh it would be very cool if they made some sort of super band consisting of members by those bands

something like:

vo. mei (ktk)

gt. marya (sibilebasir)

gt. itsuki (tbs)

ba. hisame (grieva)

dr. yuugo (grieva)

although it would be very weird at first lol. and well, more than anything I just hope they don't end up disbanding lol. 

nice,i didn't think about that...but the fact is that we (at least me) can't imagine Mei forming a band with other members...

Edited by Manji 卍

Though this definitely will never happen, I think it'd be really cool if Kuroyuri would do a full collab EP with some of their associated acts. 

And it doesn't have to be limited to ones they associate with right now, it could include bands they've preformed with in the past, like Inugami Circus Dan, or the bands of ex members of their associated acts, like Unlucky Morpheus, which we all know has Yuki from Raddock. Or even bands whose member's proto band had a Kuroyuri member, like DEZERT.

Though I wonder how some of them would mix. Like, is there a cohesive way to combine the styles of Kuroyuri and Inugami, or The Black Swan, or ZIZ? lol

Mei tweeted this, and it apparently mentions something about being in the studio? IDK, the ones here who speak Japanese can interpret it if you guys want.

Spoiler

深夜のひとりスタジオおわり帰ろ

DRlevwpUQAAzMrE.jpg 

They've just announced Mei's birthday live. The fact they're planning that far gives me hope, but the fact that they're only announcing lives is killing me. 

Though they usually always release something around April and May. If it's a last single (or maybe even a last EP), it'll most likely come out around then

@Peace Heavy mk IIi spoke this kaisan into existence HOURS before it happened...i am coming for ur oracle crown and crystal ball!

anyone with ears could have predicted this but still let me enjoy this

8 minutes ago, emmny said:

@Peace Heavy mk IIi spoke this kaisan into existence HOURS before it happened...i am coming for ur oracle crown and crystal ball!

My GF literally dreamed about seeing them live last night. 

IDK what kind of occult magic Mei is involved in, but he must be trolling us all lol

8 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

My GF literally dreamed about seeing them live last night. 

IDK what kind of occult magic Mei is involved in, but he must be trolling us all lol

mei read this thread and decided to end it all once and for all, but not without giving your GF a goodbye message in dream world (mei = freddy krueger)

9 hours ago, emmny said:

Join me in speculating what a potential best of album could consist of.

Via my twitter:

-All 3 tracks featured on 「浴槽」「月蝕」「未遂」(again)

-All 3 tracks featured on うろんなチョコ冷凍。 (again again)

-Benjo 3

-A song called "狭域侵略の交響曲" (tried to translate "Micro-aggression Symphony", idk)

-A song about poop

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

-A song called "狭域侵略の交響曲" (tried to translate "Micro-aggression Symphony", idk)

its fine bandmen can't even read kanji it looks legit as fuck...trans. Hell midnight song