Takadanobabaalien

黒百合と影 Kuroyuri to kage

44 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

http://www.visunavi.com/artist/artist-804/

Sadistrip0011.JPG

Sadistrip - a band where Mutsuki used to play.

He also used to play in Raddock, formerly known as XI -Sai-. Their guitarist, Yuki, is now in Unlucky Morpheus and Icarus' Cry (The latter of which has Shinjou Kasumi as vocalist, the guy who used to own the record label Memento Mori, Reload (Grieva) and Raddock/XI -Sai-.)

6 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

He also used to play in Raddock, formerly known as XI -Sai-. Their guitarist, Yuki, is now in Unlucky Morpheus and Icarus' Cry (The latter of which has Shinjou Kasumi as vocalist, the guy who used to own the record label Memento Mori, Reload (Grieva) and Raddock/XI -Sai-.)

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything about his first band, which is Lunatic Park.
And nothing about icecream either.

I found a lastfm page for Rose Valley, though, and it features quite a line-up - a guy from Decay, Lunaria and etc.

Didn't know about Kasumi.

Edited by zaa_zaa

8 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

Doesn't Yuki also play for 妖精帝國?

3 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything about his first band, which is Lunatic Park.
And nothing about icecream either.

I found a lastfm page for Rose Valley, though, and it features quite a line-up - a guy from Decay, Lunaria and etc.

Didn't know about Kasumi, tho.

I posted a pic of ice cream preforming in the thread, but I'm sure you've seen it xD. The same blog had some of the other proto-bands. I wonder if any songs from Yukiline can be found. 

The lastfm page for Rose Valley has a song, but it's a different song from a different band: An American country band xD. 

3 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

Doesn't Yuki also play for 妖精帝國?

IDK. I've never heard of them. 

2 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

I posted a pic of ice cream preforming in the thread, but I'm sure you've seen it xD. The same blog had some of the other proto-bands. I wonder if any songs from Yukiline can be found. 

The lastfm page for Rose Valley has a song, but it's a different song from a different band: An American country band xD. 

IDK. I've never heard of them. 

https://www.vkdb.jp/yuki(ex-Sadistrip).html
妖精帝國 are quite famous, too, I believe. Especially according to the number of view on YT.

I wonder if any songs from IceCream can be found, too)

Edited by zaa_zaa

2 minutes ago, zaa_zaa said:

https://www.vkdb.jp/yuki(ex-Sadistrip).html

I wonder if any songs from IceCream can be found, too)

I know Yukiline had a website with an empty discography section, but perhaps someone out there has a demo tape or bootleg live recording xD. 

Ice Cream didn't have a website as far as I remember though, and were very short lived, so probably no discography

The Kuroyuri fan page on Facebook posted about Kuro's two kitties (THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE OMG)

Spoiler

20245461_1391139287639848_32500941104744

Nyannosuke

20106828_1391139290973181_37197461497960

And Nyanta

So apparently the story goes that Kuro adopted Nyannosuke because no one else wanted him, and Kuro noticed him there for 6 months every time we went to the pet shop.

And then he adopted little Nyanta. He adopted him because it was "love at first sight"

1 hour ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

According to bangya's on tanuki, Roshi (support dr) has officially joined Kuroyuri to kage today. It was announced on their talk at a vk indies store. Has yet to be updated on their OHP/blogs though.

Y E S ! 

6 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

i feel like they went on hiatus,their last single seem to have been released a decade ago

so,does anyone has a theory about the sudden name change?

K's been using the name Yohan for years, since his days in Icecream, so I guess he identifies with it better.

Also, they're hella active. They've been playing so many lives as of recent and have played their tour final I think

Edited by AimiGen7

5 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

K's been using the name Yohan for years, since his days in Icecream, so I guess he identifies with it better.

Also, they're hella active. They've been playing so many lives as of recent and have played their tour final I think

Yeah,I meant hiatus because they haven't been releasing too much stuff like on their first year as KTK when they just put out a full and a mini album on the same year,but I know that they've been very active on live shows. I thought that the yohan name was from MM days, didn't know that it came before .Anyway,it seems to be a good think. I wonder if they plan to come back with the MM concept at least for one more release, would be nice