Takadanobabaalien

黒百合と影 Kuroyuri to kage

I just realized this:

品番:YKMK-011
価格:千二百円(TAX IN)
発売元/販売元:黒百合と影

This is from their single which is released in some days.

Earlier they have always had hatsubaimoto/hanbaimoto as either daikisound or yamikakumei, but now it just says kuroyuritokage.

Does this mean they are self-produced at last?

I'm confused because the YKMK code is what yamikakumei uses though...

Maybe @inartisticknows more about how this works?

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

45 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

I just realized this:

Earlier they have always had hatsubaimoto/hanbaimoto as either daikisound or yamikakumei, but now it just says kuroyuritokage.

Hm. Maybe it's self produced, or it's labeled like that for tax purposes. We all know how Yukika is

22 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

I just realized this:

They might just attribute it that way because it's a live-limited thing. Especially if the packaging turns out to be really cheap, it might be that they had it made without going through their label's people.

Definitely agree that it's weird, but too early to draw any conclusion yet. Will be interesting to see how their next not-live-limited release is credited!

4 hours ago, Gichi Gichi said:

here they look like DEZERT more than never. K & SaZ and Mei & Chiaki have the same vibe 

C8-naBFU0AAXh02.jpg

I still can't get over the fact that K is in a track suit xD.

Like, Mei and Kuro are dressed formal, but K looks like he's about to go jogging xD

So, this is something interesting I found out: Mutsuki used to be in Raddock, which was on both labels Memento Mori was also signed to. Just like Memento Mori, they were one of the few Dear Dolce bands that weren't crappy xD. The only members that did anything after Raddock were Mutsuki, and Yuki, Yuki going on to be in Unlucky Morpheus. 

I'm just slowly documenting the history of the Kuroyuri members here xD. Now I just need to find a demo tape of Arutema or Yukiline xD. 

I just recieved the new single.

I think it's highly possible they have been dropped by Yukika and Satoshi officially.

Neither of them are credited in the single, and their official manager is "Sairi Takezawa" (whoever that is).

The single is also not of poor quality (like their last live sold single), but actually it's just like a normal single and comes in normal packaging.

I guess we'll know for sure by next release.

17 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

I just recieved the new single.

I think it's highly possible they have been dropped by Yukika and Satoshi officially.

Neither of them are credited in the single, and their official manager is "Sairi Takezawa" (whoever that is).

The single is also not of poor quality (like their last live sold single), but actually it's just like a normal single and comes in normal packaging.

I guess we'll know for sure by next release.

Yay!! Please upload it if you can!!

1 hour ago, あなたはもう一度やった said:

CHIAKI birthed MEI hunty 

Hunties, both of you are wrong. Chiaki and Mei are brothers from different mothers xD

Let's be honest though, Kuromitsu from Elektel Shiki birthed both xDD (Joking, sort of.)

The production quality and the chorus of 昨日の怖い夢。 are so dissapointing. Their last single was top-notch, but this one catches up! 発狂のカルテ was the better of the 2 imo. Guess will be great live too.

This single style fits them so much better, their album and 2 minis are 90% trash with the same recycled structures and riffs over and over again, but also with 10% really amazing stuff..

Might watch them live next time if they dont play too much of that old stuff.

96193751.JPG 

Found another old Pic of Mei back in Rose Valley. The blog it's from though has this weird ordering. Gladly there are emojis next to the band names that tell you which goes where, but there was this one that had a pic of a white girl where you'd expect Rose Valley to be. Except, that one had plane Emojis so I'm sure this one is meant to be Mei back in his old band

the first riff on the first song of the new single sounds like a slightly modified version of one on kuchiki no tou. I can't be arsed to look what song it was can anyone less lazy confirm my suspicions pls

edit: now I'm less certain about this. maybe it is that all these cruddy numetal riffs sound all the fucking same. Doesn't make it less cool tho

Edited by Disposable