Sign in to follow this  
Menzo

Dir en grey EU Tour 2015

Isn't that venue a lot smaller than koko? Fucking boo if it sells out quickly 

The prospect of some rare songs being played since it's a two nighter is really tempting and it's been five years since I've been around those parts anyway. 

Will go to London Sunday and Paris on monday....

Now I just need a place to sleep on Monday in Paris... if anybody has a free couch for me... I am glad to take it!

Even if somebody had invited me to come with them (which isn't the case, naturally), Eindhoven is still too far for me for such a dull live band. Zero crowd-interaction, setlist blends into itself without even so much of an announcement of a new song, and I am not going to watch a bunch of egotripping, selfloving guys on stage. I can only imagine this attitude has at least quadrupled itself since the last time I saw them. Frankly they're not worth my money. There's no ambience at all, they release great material over studio-records, but that's it for me, might as well watch them on Youtube.

Even if somebody had invited me to come with them (which isn't the case, naturally), Eindhoven is still too far for me for such a dull live band. Zero crowd-interaction, setlist blends into itself without even so much of an announcement of a new song, and I am not going to watch a bunch of egotripping, selfloving guys on stage. I can only imagine this attitude has at least quadrupled itself since the last time I saw them. Frankly they're not worth my money. There's no ambience at all, they release great material over studio-records, but that's it for me, might as well watch them on Youtube.

tumblr_inline_n4uxf13Y4d1qafrh6.gif

and you had to point this out ... why exactly?

maybe that's the reason why nobody invited you..... 

I pointed this out simply because everybody has the right to share their positive or negative opinion on this forum, and does so as well.

I don't enjoy it when a band pays zero attention to their crowd and I'm entitled to that opinion.

You are entitled to your opinions, this is true. But we are just as entitled to think your opinion is misguided and call you out on it. -Kanye shrug-  At this point I think you're just fishing for reactions but hey, whatever floats your boat. You want to keep giving people reasons to avoid you like the plague, be my guest. 

I'm excited for the EU fans that plan on going. You guys better have a blasty blast! Who am I kidding tho, we all know you'll have a great time! :3 I expect many a cell phone picture to be uploaded. Don't let me down. I'll need something to get me through until they come back to the States.

Think whatever you want. Blindly assuming things about me, go on — it doesn't bother me. I speak my mind where I desire just like everybody else here does, so please don't get defensive or press tighter onto the matter by saying I am a plague people desire to avoid. It's an unnecessary yet purposely placed action you know will disturb me and lead me to place some sort of a counter-reaction which is exactly what is desired from people who initiate discussion. In that case it's not at all my fault that this thread is disturbed, for I said what I wanted to say about this band which I am perfectly allowed to, and I desired to keep it at that. I never asked for a reaction.

I also don't go because I don't want to waste 26euro for a band I don't like. EVEN if EINDHOVEN is very near my home. Also its on a week day. Even if I often don't sleep before 1-2AM for getting up at 4AM in the morning.

Diru.. I saw them back in 2010? and I was so fucking bored the whole time. I also don't need to see this overrated band.

I pointed this out simply because everybody has the right to share their positive or negative opinion on this forum, and does so as well.

I don't enjoy it when a band pays zero attention to their crowd and I'm entitled to that opinion.

Think whatever you want. Blindly assuming things about me, go on — it doesn't bother me. I speak my mind where I desire just like everybody else here does, so please don't get defensive or press tighter onto the matter by saying I am a plague people desire to avoid. It's an unnecessary yet purposely placed action you know will disturb me and lead me to place some sort of a counter-reaction which is exactly what is desired from people who initiate discussion. In that case it's not at all my fault that this thread is disturbed, for I said what I wanted to say about this band which I am perfectly allowed to, and I desired to keep it at that. I never asked for a reaction.

Why is it that every time there's a problem on this forum you seem to be involved in one way or another?

There's a very clear difference between stating a negative opinion and just being plain negative and you have a very difficult time distinguishing between the two. If you had just said you weren't going because you had no way to get to the venue and no one to go with, that's one thing. I doubt anyone would have jumped down your throat for it. But then you go on to insult the band in a thread full of fans hyped to go see them live, and you get mad because people react this way? That's not a surprise at all!

Nobody is saying that you are not allowed to discuss not going to the concert, but you need to learn how to communicate your thoughts in a more constructive manner. Diction matters. You sound depressed, off-putting, and holier-than-thou whenever you talk about anything and that's not a good way to start constructive conversation. There's a time and place to be polemic. There's a time and place to be polite. There's a time and place to discuss both sides of a situation. There's a time and place where you only discuss one.

Instead of blaming other people and circumstances for the situations you find yourself in, I think it's time you re-evaluate how you interact with other people. If you're always experiencing problems both on MH and IRL, the only constant is you. And this isn't advice to avoid "getting in trouble" on MH, it's just plain good life advice that I implore you to heed.

And before you play the autism card, you aren't the only person in the world that has it. You aren't even the only person on the forum that has it. Don't use your mental illness as an excuse or a crutch to worm your way out of this one.

And don't tell me that "I wouldn't understand" either. I do.

+++

EDIT: Everyone else stay on topic. Any future off-topic posts will be removed.

Okaydokay, any bets on them hitting  the Nordic side as well? Just wondering if this forum has folks with organizer contacts and a bit of knowledge on possible revelations...

Sign in to follow this