Aferni

D.I.D.

Fatal Error Race and W.O.D. II were worldwide, so hopefully this one will be, too. It'll hit the JP iTunes store tomorrow morning for sure, and we'll find out the day after if it's available worldwide.

I hope it will :D

I can't wait for new vers of The Virtues, and also The Day I Died.

So according to D.I.D Germany (Facebook) Akane has a chronic illnes in the lower back? he's still not feeling better

and Sho posted that he even had to go back to Tokyo for treatment.. hopefully he'll get better soon :(

So according to D.I.D Germany (Facebook) Akane has a chronic illnes in the lower back? he's still not feeling better

and Sho posted that he even had to go back to Tokyo for treatment.. hopefully he'll get better soon :(

I can already see the whole thing being postponed.

New single out tomorrow!

S.K.P(2.0.3)/the resolution(2.0.3)/identity(3.0.3)/-BITE the BULLET-(3.0.3)/taste of the rust(2.0.3)

This will be interesting...

Tekede said something about it being postponed

D.I.D fans in Europe, please take a look at https://www.facebook.com/groups/DIDEuropeproject/

I know it's already been mentioned here before, but consider this some friendly spamming, that'll continue until the day you... join.

While you're at it, please fill out this little thing for us, it's greatly appreciated https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7RSJSFM

I asked them twice on twitter and no response yet.

So it seem are part 3 got cancelled too. Nothing to see on itunes. :(

Im honestly hoping yhey put a couple of the digital releases together into an album so we can get that as well as the new one they planned to release next year lol