Aferni

D.I.D.

youtube illegal uploaders are shit noodles, this is the most essential point.

everyone knows the bands do have their own youtube accounts, but they still upload illegally, what are they thinking? brainless.

if you wanna spread the sound, just promote them secretly. Japanese bands don't equal unsigned western bands, dat's it.

True. And I think that it's important to talk about it. Like seriously.... I'm going to attack every illegal uploader on YT....LOL. They need to understand that it's NOT GOOD. Damn it.  And many people just steal stuff from Monochrome. . . .

^ I agree! Especially if the video takes off and gets loads of views. The artist can make revenue if the video is on their account, not uploaded by some random "fan".

I wonder would Akane be mad if I uploaded the mash-ups I've made of D.I.D. and Para:noir songs...

I wonder would Akane be mad if I uploaded the mash-ups I've made of D.I.D. and Para:noir songs...

I wonder if this helps ya :D (crappy bing says he seems to be okay with it or something O.o )

違法アップロードに関しては最早、諦めてるというか、じゃあ、だったらアップロードしっぱなしにするんじゃなくて、ちゃんと宣伝してくれ。って、そんな感じ。

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Or rather I give up early, about illegal uploads, then were constantly uploaded to, not to me advertising I. And like that.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=471600903042142&id=174602382741997

''Hi! As you well know, February 22nd will take part the last live for Tohma, for this reason, from here, we want you to send all your best wishes, and your gratitude for this years with D.I.D. Let's make this farewell be not so sad, and make him feel how important he's been, and he will be for all the D.I.D. family. 

Let's do it all together via Twitter, using the tags #WeAreDID and #ThankYouTohma
You can send to him short videos with your wishes (english or if you wanna try, even japanese), short mesages, pictures...Every little thing you can think!
We have this whole day to make him feel that, even if we weren't able to be there for this last live, we'll be with the band in some way, from all the places in the world. Please, participate!''

GO GO GO!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=471600903042142&id=174602382741997

''Hi! As you well know, February 22nd will take part the last live for Tohma, for this reason, from here, we want you to send all your best wishes, and your gratitude for this years with D.I.D. Let's make this farewell be not so sad, and make him feel how important he's been, and he will be for all the D.I.D. family. 

Let's do it all together via Twitter, using the tags #WeAreDID and #ThankYouTohma

You can send to him short videos with your wishes (english or if you wanna try, even japanese), short mesages, pictures...Every little thing you can think!

We have this whole day to make him feel that, even if we weren't able to be there for this last live, we'll be with the band in some way, from all the places in the world. Please, participate!''

GO GO GO!

DONE!

I can't believe :(

???????

-----

Btw. Something is happening with Akane's Twitter. He tweeted few tweets something about that his Twitteg got hacked. And after ~20 mins. tweets got deleted and then he tweeted that he haven't deleted previous tweets. 

Hmm.........

Accidental repost of the blog post, I wonder where they are going though...

D.I.D.茜(´・Д・)」 ‏@did_akane  12h12 hours ago
I just wanna sing
Let me sing again
16 retweets 73 likes
Reply   Retweet  16   
Liked 73  
More
 D.I.D.茜(´・Д・)」 ‏@did_akane  Apr 23
I'm missing you. But I don't know where you are.

is akane okay..?

13 minutes ago, Thedane said:

What noise does he want us to make?

I have no idea. 

Maybe he just want us to inform that D.I.D. is still alive.

Or maybe he only knows that much eglish. lol

29 minutes ago, emmny said:

how did d.i.d. accumulate such a big foreign fandom lol japanese ppl dont care abt them anymore

Pretty much this

It's not official, so I won't be posting it into the news section, but some of you might have read it already:

http://day-i-die.tumblr.com/post/147386960362/updates

Seems like Issei has left the band or is planning to leave. It's not my blog, but I know the person who runs it is a reliable source in close contact to D.I.D. and their fans. I wonder what will happen to the band.... At this point, they need to revamp everything or give up completely. 

Any news on D.ID.? I'm relistening to Para:noir and D.I.D., and I haven't heard anything since they anounced the digital release of songs. 

Judging by their recent Twitter activity, looks they started rehearsing again

Can someone tell me their full discography?  And also why is there Ohp down? Have they disbanded?

9 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Have they disbanded?

Fortunately nope, and if they did, this whole forum would implode.

2 minutes ago, MidnightChaos said:

Fortunately nope, and if they did, this whole forum would implode.

Can you tell me their current dicography by chance?