Aferni

D.I.D.

On 31.8.2016 at 4:03 AM, sume7 said:

Dos anyone know why their ohp is down?

Happened a couple of times before, maybe they're not paying the charges for the hosting/server/url or their website host just sucks in general. During their active phase, it went down like five times and then Sho was like 'oops' and two days later it was back up again.
Chances are, with no current announcements and lives going on, none of them noticed it yet. They're barely active, so naturally no one cared to put it back up yet. 
I stopped worrying about that after my first three heart attacks, yepp! 

4 hours ago, Haruto said:

Happened a couple of times before, maybe they're not paying the charges for the hosting/server/url or their website host just sucks in general. During their active phase, it went down like five times and then Sho was like 'oops' and two days later it was back up again.
Chances are, with no current announcements and lives going on, none of them noticed it yet. They're barely active, so naturally no one cared to put it back up yet. 
I stopped worrying about that after my first three heart attacks, yepp! 

LOL thanks for the explaination. And judging by their lack of activity disband wouldn't surprise me either.

On 10/1/2016 at 5:16 AM, appl- said:

Seems like Tohma will perform with K (BORN) and Cazqui (Nokubura).

SO TOHMA ISN'T IN D.I.D. ANYMORE? I THOUGHT HE WAS ON HIATUS......

I give up man, D.I.D. is over with. 

14 minutes ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

SO TOHMA ISN'T IN D.I.D. ANYMORE? I THOUGHT HE WAS ON HIATUS......

nope, tohma left a while ago :// akane made a huge blog post on him leaving

Well.. I'm happy to see he's still active but

8 hours ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

urgh

18 hours ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

Dude, don't give up.  Even I feel the same.lol

They just have a difficult time. 

I understand why Tohma left.....But seems that they still are good friends with him. Tohma forever ok.

Seems like D.I.D. belongs for Akane and Sho now. Because I've heared that Issei doesn't sound like he wants to stay with D.I.D. 

Don't forget that Sho tweeted something in English that they are recording something.....So yah.... 
They have tough time..... It's sad and my feelings are twisting but anyway, I will wait for them forever because they are one of the biggest band in my life.

And they have no lives for a long time already, only Issei is having his session band. Follow him here https://twitter.com/boku_michael

So yah....

23 minutes ago, appl- said:

Dude, don't give up.  Even I feel the same.lol

They just have a difficult time. 

I understand why Tohma left.....But seems that they still are good friends with him. Tohma forever ok.

Seems like D.I.D. belongs for Akane and Sho now. Because I've heared that Issei doesn't sound like he wants to stay with D.I.D. 

Don't forget that Sho tweeted something in English that they are recording something.....So yah.... 
They have tough time..... It's sad and my feelings are twisting but anyway, I will wait for them forever because they are one of the biggest band in my life.

And they have no lives for a long time already, only Issei is having his session band. Follow him here https://twitter.com/boku_michael

So yah....

looking at this is painful, I love D.I.D. immensely so watching them fall apart is heartbreaking. I hate seeing ex D.I.D. everywhere.

Tohma (ex-D.I.D.)

Satoshi (ex-D.I.D.)

Issei (ex-D.I.D. サポート)

3 minutes ago, 『YELLOW DIAMOND』 said:

Issei (ex-D.I.D. サポート)

It's not Issei ex. It means Kei ex. D.I.D. support guitar. Issei is still with D.I.D. ;)

1 minute ago, appl- said:

It's not Issei ex. It means Kei ex. D.I.D. support guitar. Issei is still with D.I.D. ;)

Oh, thanks for clearing that up!

I think it all boils down to Sho and Akane, looks like they've been friends for a long-ass time and I think even if the band dissolves, they'll just form a new one under some other name :D

Btw, S.K.P. and The Resolution re-recordings are like a thousand times better than the old ones

25 minutes ago, JamesR said:

I think it all boils down to Sho and Akane, looks like they've been friends for a long-ass time and I think even if the band dissolves, they'll just form a new one under some other name :D

Btw, S.K.P. and The Resolution re-recordings are like a thousand times better than the old ones

I always thought Satoshi was in that same boat, being friends with akane  for a long time. I just wish they had more success as a band because they had potential, Satoshi's compositions complimented Akane's amazing range as a vocalist but it just seems like they'll fade without actually disbanding kinda like MBHI & RE:MBHI

D.I.D. is one of my favourite bands.
At the same time, I have to say that they didn't use even 30% of their potential.

If I am not mistaken, Sho composed plenty of songs in D.I.D.

Issei is the one who writes music for DIMLIM (according to the videos that they themselves posted).

Akane did an awesome job with writing music for his "Inside of me" project.

Satoshi - my god, his guitar skills were shining in D.I.D.

Tohma - W.O.D. II was just amazing.

To me, each of these five guys have absolutely perfect skills in the world of j-rock. And each of them seem to be a decent composer.

And seeing so much potential flop is plain fucking painful.

Oh well, this is the world of j-rock, where once you reach a tiny bit of success, it's time to ruin everything.

Who was the main composer for DID? As someone who's familiar with Issei's bands after it, I can REALLY hear the influence from DID on Dimlim (back when he still was in the band) and Nazare (which overabuses synths in a very similar way than DID)

18 minutes ago, chipathy said:

I want to say akane but I honestly dont know , they went through a few member changes so it could have easily been a few people who did composing 

1 hour ago, kuyashii said:

Who was the main composer for DID? As someone who's familiar with Issei's bands after it, I can REALLY hear the influence from DID on Dimlim (back when he still was in the band) and Nazare (which overabuses synths in a very similar way than DID)

Akane, Satoshi and Aizawa sho were the main composers.

7 minutes ago, FOSCOR70 said:

I can't find this band on YouTube or Spotify, someone please provide a link or something. I wanna check them out.

Afaik all their official uploads stuff is on this channel

Edited by chipathy

First of all will somebody mind throwing a brick at whoever came with this band's name? Cuz its a pain in the ass to search anything regarding this band cuz of its crappy name. 

Anyway can anyone please provide me download links to this band's discography?

Edit - nvm i got it after searching 'd.i.d. until the day i die visual kei rar'

I actually downloaded the mix tape for this band from the official mixtape thread on j music general forums.

Thank you mamo for uploaded the mixtape and d gotta say i was not expecting much from this band but boy....was i wrong  Q_Q

I'm finally discovering the monstrous side of vk.

This band sounds legendary. Kinda Like the father version of dimlim (Like how nazare sounds like the offspring of dimlim ;p)

Loving every single song so far.

Edited by FOSCOR70