ricchubunny

ViViD will disband

not a big fan of their releases after 「夢」 ~ムゲンノカナタ~ but still really sad to see them go, if only because they were one of my biggest obsessions in 2009-2010. i still remember skipping school just to take a train down to suburban Osaka to get an autographed poster on release day XD

now if they can come together and start "from the beginning" (as their latest double A-side suggests) i'll be happy to back them again :)

not a big fan of their releases after 「夢」 ~ムゲンノカナタ~ but still really sad to see them go, if only because they were one of my biggest obsessions in 2009-2010.

Yeah, my feels. Actually i really liked their last album tho

Wow, there's a big surprise...

I've kinda been expecting this for a while now, I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner. I'm sad to see them go cause they were one of my favourite bands at one point, up until their last good release "BLUE", and then something went wrong, I dunno. But I'm also kinda happy they are disbanding cause they were ruining what ViViD was all about, but maybe that's just me :\

Just my opinion, but could have seen this 2 years ago after them going major.  They peaked so early, then all their mainstream music had no improvements.  You could see/hear it with every release, these guys had no more inspirations or ideas to write better songs.  

I knew about them since they released Take-off, and their disband is very sad news. They were incredible in visual kei era, but for me their music changed since BLUE, and from that time they're not the same band anymore. Latest releases were ok, but nothing special.

not a big fan of their releases after 「夢」 ~ムゲンノカナタ~ but still really sad to see them go, if only because they were one of my biggest obsessions in 2009-2010.

This.

no wonder their latest single titled Thank you for all/From the beginning

Yeah, I was kind of expecting this disbandment as soon as I saw the single title :(

Yup.

I remember a lot of others calling it out with the single details.

I also remember being all over ViViD's first few releases.

This is needed..

Saw this coming after the title of their recent single. Sadly I think they went major too fast and didn't get enough time to properly form their image. Hopefully they can continue in the music scene learn to take their time with things.

no wonder their latest single titled Thank you for all/From the beginning

Yeah that was basically what made me think, oops they're gonna break up. Like when Duralumin released Adios or something like that lol.

As announced, as expected. I am indifferent about this though, it would have been more heartbreaking if they had disbanded at the time. But these guys were going nowhere anyway, so.