ricchubunny

ViViD will disband

yesssssssssss, they are so dry and dead now!

When a major VK band don't even have enough money to buy cosmetic for make up ...

no wonder they are going to disband ..

I wonder how much of this has to do with IV's retirement or if his retirement is because of the break up. But the recent stuff definitely felt more like them trying to please the label and the major market, instead of doing the music they got into this for. At least for IV and Ko-ki, the others all felt like "hired guns" from the start. I do hope to see Shin in another band soon though, because I only followed ViViD for him in the first place.

I wonder how much of this has to do with IV's retirement or if his retirement is because of the break up. But the recent stuff definitely felt more like them trying to please the label and the major market, instead of doing the music they got into this for. At least for IV and Ko-ki, the others all felt like "hired guns" from the start. I do hope to see Shin in another band soon though, because I only followed ViViD for him in the first place.

I am honestly hoping IV rethinks his retirement, he is the reason why I followed these guys, along with Ko-ki. You are right, the others did feel like "hired guns" but it was a great line-up from the start. I would like for IV and Ko-ki to continue working together (should IV forget about his retirement, a guy can dream right? lol)

I am honestly hoping IV rethinks his retirement, he is the reason why I followed these guys, along with Ko-ki. You are right, the others did feel like "hired guns" but it was a great line-up from the start. I would like for IV and Ko-ki to continue working together (should IV forget about his retirement, a guy can dream right? lol)

Maybe he can pull a Kisaki and only retire for like a month before he gets the bug again. lol. I admit, I'll be sad to see him retire too. 

Funny, you saying "hired guns" reminded me about the rumors running around during their formation, that Shin was headhunted from RHYOLITE by IV, that already had an agreement with PSC to form a new band under their management. Dunno if that was true, but made a lot of sense... I was pretty mad at Shin for destroying RHYOLITE, they had an INCREDIBLE lineup.

Eventually my hatred calmed down with their great earlier releases, but couldn't care less for later works. Hope he can find his feet again.

Funny, you saying "hired guns" reminded me about the rumors running around during their formation, that Shin was headhunted from RHYOLITE by IV, that already had an agreement with PSC to form a new band under their management. Dunno if that was true, but made a lot of sense... I was pretty mad at Shin for destroying RHYOLITE, they had an INCREDIBLE lineup.

Eventually my hatred calmed down with their great earlier releases, but couldn't care less for later works. Hope he can find his feet again.

That's pretty much my understanding of it as well. IV and Ko-ki had a deal and headhunted the others or already had them as support. I was never really mad at Shin because he was replaceable? I don't understand why they didn't just find another vocalist, but I was sad to see Rhyolite fall apart. Tsukasa is another one of my faves for a long time and he was floating in the wind for a while there. 

I dunno, I was more partial to Akihabara Shounendan Dennou Romeo :D

A bit sad, if altogether unsurprising. Their last album was a definite improvement on their first (if nowhere near their early releases) and it seemed they might be heading in the right direction. Ah well.

if ko-ki, reno and ryoga form a band with yusa, it could be good... if it sounds like old vivid + old the kiddie.

shin could form a new band with zekusu again like denno romeo

because I miss denno romeo and zekusu lol