Sign in to follow this  
sai

Black guy gets hit by ice cream truck

Yay! he got hit for being a gangsta douchebag! n.n

My thoughts exactly. If this would happen more often here, I would be a happy boy. :)

That's a horrible thing. Would probably laugh if it was a jrock fan, though, since the majority deserves it. But gansta douchebags. They're not close to as bad as jrock fangirls/boys.

That's a horrible thing. Would probably laugh if it was a jrock fan, though, since the majority deserves it. But gansta douchebags. They're not close to as bad as jrock fangirls/boys.

you seriously got something against jrock ppl. Y in forum again?

well mostly everyone deserves it LOL!

sometimes i could agree he deserves it,

but some other time i disagree cos we cannot condemned anyone as we are all just equally sinners.

Let the person that are reflecting God cast the first stone.

Who cares if he deserved it? It HAPPENED. And it was hilarious. The fact that he danced into traffic makes me think he was TRYING to get hit. He probably got hurt pretty bad but it's his fault. I bet he just wanted to be famous on youtube or some shit and EXPECTED to get hit. To me the funniest part was when the person with the camera said "Oh shit..." Like he didn't even sound shocked. xD

Mono2 needs to get off it's high horse. :|

VROOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *sudden brakes* D:

I liked the honking and the guy was like: Oh shit D:

obviously he lost a bet, or got dared to do this. but seriously that truck should of seen him, and it just seems to me that the truck hit him on purpose, and that is no good. not saying its racist, but its pretty fucked up to hit someone on purpose even if their doing something stupid as a joke. this is just a small example of how most people generally suck...including all of those here who saw a guy get hit, and did nothing but say he deserved it.

Sign in to follow this