Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lacroix Despheres new album "Dernier Paradis act3" release

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lacroix-despheres-symphonic-rock-opera-cd-with-vgo 

They were doing a crowd funding thing... I never knew about this :c It seems they didn't reach their goal. Why didn't anyone post about this? 

Also doesn't this band deserve a new thread for their album rather than bumping a super old one? It's a shame that a band as great as this one doesn't get the respect they deserve. 

Didnt know we had a thread about this here!

In december HIRON (AFTER IMAGE/AMADEUS) has sent a encouraging message to the project, it is the first time in more than a decade he shows up :P

read it here: https://motion-gallery.net/projects/LacroixDP3/updates/6417

Wait what? This link says the project was successfully funded. I guess they had one for their English fans and one for their Japanese fans? 

Either way it's great news to hear about the new album! I always thought crowd funding was a wonderful way towards the future of music :)

Got this e-mail today. It's the latest update about the album:

Hello everyone, it is Lacroix Despheres.

The campaign ended on January 14 11:59.

As you know, this campaign had been carried out in at the same time the Japanese site MotionGallery.

We were not able to achieve an aim amount of money in Indiegogo, but were able to achieve the first aim amount of money when we added up an amount of money from MotionGallery!

Since the stretch goal has not been achieved, we will not be able to record a full orchestra by VGO.

However, we promise to make the best work in this budget.

Please expect it in the new album which we make with you.

By the way, FanFunding is enabled with ourYouTube channel.

We will use the amount of money that gathered by the end of February for production costs of a new album.

There is not the privilege such as Indiegogo, but, please support us to make our work better.

Once this new album is complete, we will begin to prepare to live in your our country.

Someday, I'm looking forward to seeing you in your country.

Thank you for always supporting us.

Sincerely yours,

Lacroix Despheres

their new album "Dernier Paradis act3" has been available for pre-ordering through their official web-shop up to 2015/02/27 and will be delivered in 2015/07 (pre-ordering 2,500yen / regular 3,240yen), and bonus CD-R (including "Dernier Paradis act3" songs orchestra ver.) will be enclosed if pre-ordering and paying in full

their new album "Dernier Paradis act3" has been available for pre-ordering through their official web-shop up to 2015/02/27 and will be delivered in 2015/07 (pre-ordering 2,500yen / regular 3,240yen), and bonus CD-R (including "Dernier Paradis act3" songs orchestra ver.) will be enclosed if pre-ordering and paying in full

Wait what? The album has released this long ago!? I haven't seen anything online about it. Their website has nothing about it either... I'm so confused.

I was wondering when will this be, since it was the pre-album sold-out, but does not say when its release, hmm, Well, it will be easier to ask Sho on his Twitter account @lacroix_sho/ that always answer my Tweets, Ask for the release album, I hope I'm gone well with response!.

Cheers!

I recall receiving an e-mail about 2 or 3 months back and the band gave a brief update (basically, the album is obviously delayed, but they're still working hard).

Unfortunately, I can't find that e-mail anymore! 

finally news of the new album「Dernier Paradis act3」
Sho this morning wrote this on his twitter account

"Regarding the new album「Dernier Paradis act3」we are waiting for, we are continuing to produce works while overcoming many difficulties ...!
We will complete this story with the highest quality, so please look forward to it!
(By the way, October 10th is the Lacroix memorial day)"

I'm really excited about this news and its end will come and its release will come very soon!!!

Thanks Sho and Saya (all member's of Lacroix Despheres)

His first single「古の刻より舞い降りし者たち」I have it in my hands I have got this really very rare CD-R

Resurrection Symphony / Lacroix Despheres

Piccolo, Flute 1 & 2: Mizuki (水貴)
Oboe, Cor anglais: Tomomi (智美)
Clarinet: Toshiaki Honjo, Joyo Kato (本濱寿明、加藤丈陽)
Bass Clarinet: Kato Takeyo (加藤丈陽)
Horn 1 ~ 4: Takashi Naito (内藤貴司)
Strings: Bulgarian International Broadcasting Symphony Orchestra (ブルガリア国際放送交響楽団) ←NEW

#LacroixDP3 #LacroixDespheres #DernierParadisAct3

I am very happy!!! OMG!!, that in the end the production of the new album is coming to an end to be released the new album「Dernier Paradis Act3 Resurrection Symphony」

Edited by Kaya-Rose-Addict

Sign in to follow this