Trombe

ex-DELUHI members new band "Far East Dizain" new single "DIZAINIZE-EP" release

Yeah would be time for a preview. Really excited to hear what they sound like it!

I hate it when a band releases only 2 songs on their first Cd. For me it is not enough to get a proper impression of a band, but we'll see. I get strong Deluhi vibes from the cover, hope they aren't just another copy.

Well, in western bands, an EP is anything between 2-7 songs or so this is technically an EP... But they're in Japan, this is a single.

Hellion speaks words of wisdom here. I'm not getting attached to this band either whether this music blows me away. Leda already damaged me with DELUHI, then UNDIVIDE was just so amazing with nothing wrong about it and then that ended abruptly. It's basically routine for Leda's band to disband after an album

Well, in western bands, an EP is anything between 2-7 songs or so this is technically an EP... But they're in Japan, this is a single.

Um... no. A single is qualified over here as 1-2 songs. Maxi single being 3-4. So an EP (Extended Play) means it will have more songs than a single... this means typically 4-8 songs is the standard. The problem is people use the label EP incorrectly and often. 

I don't know why this is even a discussion because I thought this was common knowledge but, here's straight from Wiki.

"According to Recording Industry Association of America, an EP is defined as 3-5 songs OR under 30 minutes, whereas a single is allowed to contain up to 4 songs."

I think I just barfed in my mouth a little (tho the opening part sounded kinda promising).

Well, that's one band I won't be following...

:staru: lol, I have heard some shit this year but this takes the cake for sure, gj guyz for making my day :staru:

Its a little underwhelming if we're comparing it to previous work, but I still like it. Its solid.

pretty much my sentiments. i've definitely heard worse stuff this year lol.

i guess when bands get hyped to this extent almost anything is going to be a disappointment.

Kind of disappointed so far to be honest. I don't think I'd would even be interested in this single. It's just bland. Maybe they'll just throw this out as a limited release and then quickly follow up with an awesome mini album in May or June. 

Not sure what to think. I love the vocals and heavy metal elements, but then when they throw in that electronic shit... just yeah... I feel like that's the new trend with visual kei metal bands... Maybe it'll grow on me.

I liked the samples.  I'm not disappointed, but not blown away either.  The music is in the vein of music I enjoy.

"Last Scene" was the better of the two from the samples provided.

The electronics are overplayed in my mind - which detracts from my enjoyment because it gives the impression they are cashing in on a trend.  It was solid music.  I'm still all for supporting them.

Kind of disappointed, expected more of the vocals. But let's see what this band will bring us later on!

i really hate to say it because i liked first half of DELUHI stuff and loved everything from TweiT and CodeRebirth but this sounds just boring to me.... except the opening part...

They took the best members of their respective bands and came together to form these kind of bland songs. That is the saddest thing here. I really hope this is just a test to see how well the band meshes and just get hype going for something major to come afterwards. 

They took the best members of their respective bands and came together to form these kind of bland songs. That is the saddest thing here. I really hope this is just a test to see how well the band meshes and just get hype going for something major to come afterwards. 

I definitely felt the same way - I like all of the members and know that they are able to do great things, but collectively this was not the initial premier I had hoped for.  The songs are ok in my mind, but they don't set the tone that their talents have the potential for.  Maybe I set my expectations too high - I drank the kool aid when the group formation announcement was made.

I also had hoped they would release a full song PV that really markets the band and their sound well instead of short samples.  I think it would have introduced them better.

We'll see I guess...