Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new single "九尾(kyuubi)" release

15 minutes ago, sakuran said:

If I recall correctly, the member-specific versions each have a small booklet featuring photos of that particular member. I don't know about the remaining versions.

That's correct. I bought a brand new copy of Hiyori's a while back ('cause I gotta show some love for my honmei) and it also comes with trading cards of two members. Mine came with Hiyorin and Takemasa ones, their personal info is on the back (Takemasa's barely has any info on it though, meanwhile Hiyorin writes up a whole ass autobiography lol).

12 hours ago, Bunny-Usagii said:

I found a secondhand copy of the Mahiro one, but it's not clear what makes the member ones so special. Do they have some random pictures printed in them or something?

If anyone has a C-G version, please explain lol

Basically it comes with the booklet and the trading cards, that's basically it. The cover is very pretty though, and the CD is labelled with a beautiful shot of your chosen member. I can dm pictures of mine if you'd like.

16 hours ago, Total Saikou said:

That's correct. I bought a brand new copy of Hiyori's a while back ('cause I gotta show some love for my honmei) and it also comes with trading cards of two members. Mine came with Hiyorin and Takemasa ones, their personal info is on the back (Takemasa's barely has any info on it though, meanwhile Hiyorin writes up a whole ass autobiography lol).

Basically it comes with the booklet and the trading cards, that's basically it. The cover is very pretty though, and the CD is labelled with a beautiful shot of your chosen member. I can dm pictures of mine if you'd like.

Oh thank you! That'd be cool!

I just want to collect some more VK stuff now that I finally have money as a broke high school student lol