Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIR EN GREY Music Clip Blu-ray/DVD "Average Sorrow" release

So, basically all the PVs from DUM SPIRO SPERO up till now? Just even maybe the Unraveling PV too? (Somehow.)

Perhaps they will add up a few other non-single PVs too

+

Free-Will didn't inform about *exclusive* non-SMEJ publishing yet (read: 'Average Psycho' issues back in '05) , so I am siding with this being another probable, "Sony-safe" release (e.g. Fury, Blasphemy)

[track list]
激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇(hageshisa to kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami)
LOTUS
DIFFERENT SENSE
輪郭(rinkaku)
Unraveling(Restricted ver.)
SUSTAIN THE UNTRUTH
空谷の跫音(kuukoku no kyouon)(lyric video)
Revelation of mankind(Restricted ver.)
鱗(uroko)

making of:
激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇(hageshisa to kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunetsu no yami)
LOTUS
DIFFERENT SENSE
Unraveling
Revelation of mankind
鱗(uroko)

Is there really a GOOD lyric video? Aren't lyric videos just the videos from a karaokie screens but with the full music instead anyway?

They'll prolly make (if not already have made) a proper video for it. Tho I admit including a lyric video on a PV collection would be hilarious.

Is there really a GOOD lyric video? Aren't lyric videos just the videos from a karaokie screens but with the full music instead anyway?

lady gaga applause is a good lyric video!!!! (j/k)

afaik the only reason they became a thing was to boost viewcount per release, since billboard started including that into chart data, so a song with a rush-released lyric video and a proper MV gets ranked higher if both get viewed a lot.

I guess Deg have their own idea of what it is.

lady gaga applause is a good lyric video!!!! (j/k)

afaik the only reason they became a thing was to boost viewcount per release, since billboard started including that into chart data, so a song with a rush-released lyric video and a proper MV gets ranked higher if both get viewed a lot.

I guess Deg have their own idea of what it is.

I didn't know that much about lyric videos other than the fact it apparently became huge after that Cee-Lo Green single, "Fuck You," was released as a lyric video.

Okay, OHP update:

前作『AVERAGE BLASPHEMY』以降に発表された作品として、近藤廣行による「DIFFERENT SENSE」「Unraveling」「Revelation of mankind」、黒坂圭太によるアニメーション作品「輪郭」、山口保幸によるDIR EN GREY初となるリリックビデオ「空谷の跫音」を含む全9作品を収録を予定しております。誰もが目を背けたくなるような<社会に蔓延る現実>を題材にした過激な表現や内容に対する解釈は全て観る者に委ねられており、感性に直接訴えかける色濃い作品集に仕上がりました。アルバム『ARCHE』より新たにクリップが制作され、いずれも楽曲フルスケールにてご覧頂けるのは本作のみです

So...they are gonna include that lyric PV after all, meh :(

Sign in to follow this