Messenger84

Kamijo -20th ANNIVERSARY BEST- World Tour 2015

KAMIJO US Tour info- please forward and share!

Announcement- Please forward and share with other KAMIJO fans and groups- especially those in the US   We at KAMIJO North America are now working with “KAMIJO U.S. Official Street Team L.A. and N.Y.C.”  

This is an Official Street Team for Visual Kei Solo Artist KAMIJO run by My JHouse Rocks Promotion’s LaLa Sukura as acting executive producer for Los Angeles and New York shows of KAMIJO World Tour 2015 “20th ANNIVERSARY BEST”.

**Both Shows in L.A. and New York are ALL AGES!

**The Los Angeles show will be 2 days prior to the New York City show.

**About the V.I.P. tickets. for the L.A. and New York Shows. The Meet & Greet will be prior to the concert. What you will receive is early entrance to purchase exclusive merchandise, meet KAMIJO, receive autograph ( of purchased merchandise only) and a group photograph with KAMIJO and all V.I.P. ticket holders and grab a spot before doors officially open. 

**Wanted-KAMIJO Cosplayers for both U.S. shows. If interested please e-mail LaLa Sukura at [email protected]

**There will be several regulations in place for both shows. The artist (KAMIJO) has requested of his fans to please abide by HIS very strict rule. There will be NO PHOTO’S and NO VIDEO’s at either show. If caught, there will be no discussion, you will be removed from the venue and footage erased. There will be security in place specifically looking for people doing this. Please respect KAMIJO and his wish to make the best experience for you. Kamijo will have his own camera team and will release pictures of his choosing.

**The New York City show will be an early show and ending promptly at 10:00 p.m

**We are scouting for hotel discounts for those of you and all fans who will be traveling . Our aim is to find the hotels as close to the venues as possible. Los Angeles is very spread out so we don’t want you to have to spend all your money on transportation. With New York, cabs are very expensive. We want you to not only enjoy the concerts but to have a memorable time in the two greatest cities in America. This will take a few weeks to lock down, so be patient.

**Both L.A. and New York shows are standing room only. New York venue has a balcony for those of you who like a birds eye view!

Announcing U.S. Tour Dates:
Los Angeles- June 4th at Beyond The Stars Palace in Glendale, L.A. California.
http://www.stars-art.com/--New York City-June 6th at The Highline Ballroom in Manhatten (Chelsea)http://highlineballroom.com/

Tickets Not on sale Yet!! but...February 1st!

Tickets for New York will go on sale at the Highline Ballrooms Website
http://highlineballroom.com/

Los Angeles will be ticketing agent.

Let’s all work together as fans to make KAMIJO’s US tour a success!! 

Thank you in advance for sharing this info!

www.facebook.com/groups/KAMIJOUSSTREETTEAM/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KAMIJOUSSTREETTEAM/

Moscow setlist:

1. Rose Croix

2. Aristocrats symphony – Versailles

3. Sacrifice of Allegro

4. Royal Tercet

5. Metamorphose – Lareine

MC

6. Phantom – New Sodmy

7. Shout and Bites – Versailles

8. Moulin Rouge

9. Romantique

10. Ano hito wa aishita hoto nara – Lareine

11. Masquerade – Versailles

-SMC-

12. Death Parade

13. Dying table

-SE-

14. Fiancailles – Lareine

15. Ascendead master – Versailles

16. Louis ~Enketsu no La Vie En Rose~

17. Bara wa utsukushiku chiru – Lareine

18. Adagio of the full moon

19. Throne

Lack of major tracks of New Sodmy and Lareine...very disappointing as for 20th Anv. tour .

Well I don't really know if New Sodomy songs were going to be the biggest draw of this tour, I'm actually glad there's only one. Disappointed that I don't see any of my favorite Lareine songs there, tho I do really like at least two.

Anyway, I'm happy there's more than two Versailles songs but I was dying to hear Sympathia live... Maybe he'll play it in New York? Or is this the set list for the whole tour?

As for his solo songs, my absolute favorite one is Throne so I'm extremely happy that it's there.

I really missed Yamiyo no Lion because it was a single and like awesome, other than that I think the set list was good. Even thouhg it was a "dream tour" (wtf) to celebrate all of Kamijo's bands, it still was his solo concert. He seemed very professional so you can all count that the gig will be good, although some goofy elements were included :DD and also I think he took the support memebers into account very well, I must admit that I was worried that they would, like, play in the corner of the stage while Kamijo does his thing, but especially Meku took the stage super well :D

His gig in Brazil has been cancelled:

11254062_490514941098481_795887391588602

The brazilian producers say they have ceased all connections to B7Klan and B7Klan ain't saying anything else about this besides the statement above, but it looks to me as if by "administrative missings" they mean that the brazilian producers simply didn't pay them or honored the contract, even tough the brazilians claim it was just a "favor" B7Klan was doing, but B7Klan still has to bring him to Burajiru because the contract says so.

It looks like all the fans will have is a meet & greet.

More detailed rumours explain that B7Klan failed to obtain the correct visa and permits for Kamijo but sent him off to Brazil anyway. He's required a sort of temporary working visa, otherwise he isn't allowed to perform.

B7clan newest message

This message is for Brazilians fans of Kamijo :

Brazilian fans. Don't get us wrong. We are terribly sorry for the pain caused by the cancelation of the show. The fact is that Artists need an artist visa to be able to perform. Same in Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Colombia,, France, Uk, etc... But we never received any documents for processing Artist Visas. We received all documents from local promoters in Argentina, Mexico, Chile and Colombia, but not from Brasil. We, at B7, don''t want expose in public what is an internal failure and even though you deserve informations, we respect too much the Artist and fans to start a social network trash talking. We noticed brazilian promoter giving his truth brutally towards our company. Maybe he is right, but we think not. We just do not need to convince anyone through internet by screaming. Both of us have a contract signed.Fans and Tour in Hell can blame us if they want. Lawyers will now work to clear the situation. This is our first ever cancelled show. Some of you, including promoter wanted Kamijo to perform anyhow, but , we also respect the Brazilian rules, We had already been outlaws with Deathgaze in Brazil (since we were advised to get in with Touristic visas) and this was a mistake we don't want do again. You guys might think we are a bad company. This is fine for us. We have booked and ran over 300 shows since 2006 for japanese artists worldwide including The Gazette, One Ok Rock, Versailles, Joe Hisaishi, Screw,D'espairsRay, Kokia, Scandal, etc.. All these artists and their mngements keep trusting us and several asked us to work now their world tour. We also love Brazil and we consider fans are one of the best crowd in the world. We have noticed it when we did Deathgaze and we absolutely want our artists to perform in Brazil. But this must happen in best conditions and with all legal procedures. So, we are sorry, but no Artistic Visa means no Show. Now, we are now checking the possibility to reschedule 1 or 2 shows in Brazil later this year. This is all we can say for now. Thank you

I never knew DEATHGAZE were illegally playing here. This is really bad news, because they could've gone to jail or whatevs.

So, as a brazilian and long time VK fan I remember the guy responsible for this Tour in Hell thingy has a really bad reputation here. Turns out he's one of the responsibles for the fake announcemment 8 years ago that they'd bring Charlotte in a joint gig with Hime Ichigo. This rumor was started by someone else, but as far as I remember, he was the one responsible for first contatcting the band and actually scheduling stuff. The gig never happened for really obscure reasons and he went on the internet to blame others and treat angry fans like shit just like he's doing now, but, in that ocasion, anoter enterprise called Yamato, which is the one responsible for bringing SCREW here in July, and also the one that brought bigger bands, like Gazette and AN CAFE took over the contract and brought Charlotte to two gigs. The event was a sucess and they even recorded two DVDs here, but Hime Ichigo, who at the time was under the same management as Charlotte, never came. This Yamato sucks too because their events are always over priced and they don't give a fuck to the fans either, but at least they do what they promise.

The years have passed and for a long time Yamato was the only one bringing artists here, but, as always, over priced and with little to no respect for the fans. Then, like 2 years ago, this guy reappeared out of the blue and founded that Tour in Hell thingy, promising to make a revolution in the scene here. Thruth be told he actually made some nice gigs, like when he brought DEATHGAZE, SiSeN and Gram∞Maria, but I remember that both Gram∞Maria and GPK actually posted in their own personal profiles that they stayed in shitty and dangerous "hotels" with GPK even reporting hiding from gunshots in his Facebook, so it looks to me as if instead of fucking with the fans, like Yamato does, he fucked with the artists, who may even hate Brazil now because of him. They also say Kiwamu hates this guy to death because of his lack of respect and there are many more stories I know but can't simply incriminate the guy, because I dunno if they're true or not.

Brazil has had many cases of bands being fed up with shitty promoters, like when dozens of actually famous bands black listed our country, which by the way were the same guys that brought DIR EN GREY the last time and many more stories, so it really pisses me off to see this shit happening again, because we're getting a bad reputation because of those douchebags that keep doing shit like this. He's still bringing HIZAKI, tough, so let's see how it develops.

I know some of you here are involved in those events, so, if any of you reading this are interested in bringing bands to South America don't ever make business with this guy, because he's the one responsible for this, but please, don't think of us as bad people, because we have nothing to do with this and many of us (like me) even go to cross country trips just to support the bands that come here and we really want and need japanese artists to come to Brazil.

this is such a mess i feel horrible for the brazilian fans and kamijo must be like lol wtf is this rn

Brazil has had many cases of bands being fed up with shitty promoters, like when dozens of actually famous bands black listed our country, which by the way were the same guys that brought DIR EN GREY the last time and many more stories, so it really pisses me off to see this shit happening again, because we're getting a bad reputation because of those douchebags that keep doing shit like this. He's still bringing HIZAKI, tough, so let's see how it develops.

do you really think north america (as in the US and Canada) is drastically better than Brazil in this regard? you guys have more buying power when it comes to art rock and videogames and shit compared to Canada, for example, and have more VK acts than an average EU country gets per year. it's a bit more complicated than hitting "preorder" button and get e-ticket printed out at home.

breaking news - tour organizers have to combat church/government regulations, and yeeey!!!!! crime affiliation also does a huge reputation damage. same church most of brazilian mushroom heads are subscribing so intensely towards doesn't allow cultural imports and shit. sorry for another sick with flu rambling comment, tho.

I'm so glad it doesn't happen in Europe really often... On the other hand concerts in my country are pretty fucking rare so can't really tell. 

do you really think north america (as in the US and Canada) is drastically better than Brazil in this regard? you guys have more buying power when it comes to art rock and videogames and shit compared to Canada, for example, and have more VK acts than an average EU country gets per year. it's a bit more complicated than hitting "preorder" button and get e-ticket printed out at home.

breaking news - tour organizers have to combat church/government regulations, and yeeey!!!!! crime affiliation also does a huge reputation damage. same church most of brazilian mushroom heads are subscribing so intensely towards doesn't allow cultural imports and shit. sorry for another sick with flu rambling comment, tho.

I never said anything about any country being better than the other I just reported what happens here. Well, I never got to know anything about church/government or crime not allowing international gigs to happen in Brazil, and I don't believe it has ever happened, at least in the past 20 years or so, but my point is, church/government/crime are organizations known for fucking up with people since the dawn of time, but here, instead of being manipulated by "evil organizations" it's just one single person at a time, or a small group of like 10 dudes or less that gang up against poor artists that don't get a lot of promotion and need any  exposure they can get. So they play with both the fans and the artists' emotions, you know ? Because everyone knows you can get a visa denied in any country in the world, that's law, just the way people from other countries may not be allowed to play in Japan too, but when a promoter tells you you'll be able to go to a tour by getting fake visas and makes you sign contracts that'll make you do illegal shit in their country because the visa you got doesn't allow you to perform as an artist and you can go to jail because of that, that's straight up a douche move. You get how fucked up it is ? He could've sent DEATHGAZE to jail ! And there are many other artists, because, like I said, both GPK and the dude from Gram∞Maria could've died because he sent them to extremely dangerous places simply because he didn't want to pay for a decent hotel for them and he's a greedy son of a bitch. And what chance did they get ? The poor guys had to sign up for that because this may be the only chance they'll ever get to meet some of their international fans, so they allow themselves to be abused in order get just a little bit of exposure. We all know that show biz is fucked up, but this is too much. So here, it's not a matter of artists not being able to do their art because of legal matters. It's actually because the promoters are fucking them up instead of helping them and they know they wouldn't be able to do that with famous artists, because they'd be sued out of the business, so they exploit minor artists that only want a chance.

That all doesn't really matter.

B7clan didn't checked the dude they where working with.

So it's still B7clan who did fuckt up everything.

B7clan could better book hotel, get VISA etc themselves and simply trying to get a REAL promotor who also does other bands from the world.

There are enough deals which they could make with better promotors or with live halls. So they could easy do it better.

Also, why the fuck did they let DEATHGAZE enter without a artist VISA?! (-____-) Then as european booker you are not good in ya head to let that happen. Since a Euro booker can also GET the right VISA for the guys.

B7clan should have done their WORK better. It's their own FAULT.

Theres still a free meet & greet thing going on, I'm just goingo to tell him in person that he is no Symphonic Metal master. 8D

(and maybe he will sign my Blue Romance too)

Eventually, B7Klan remains responsible for leaving their personal matters in another 'promoter' their hands. They've had months to prepare for this, and in the end they weren't prepared. Finding out two days before the initial show that their administration and paperwork don't match up with the country's law is their own fault. They found out only when Kamijo and his support members were already on the aircraft, so this is a lesson for them that teaches them to handle things on a more timely schedule.

You've got a point, but there's no one else interested in bringing japs to south america, so maybe that's why they made a deal with an unthustworthy dude. Also, I don't think it's B7Klan's fault because the contract says the local promoter has to deal with the legal issues of his country. This isn't B7Klan's jurisdiction at all.

Well if they didn't add that stupid contract line. This maybe wouldn't even have happened.

B7clan should have been more smart to take care of VISA things themselfs.

So yeah still their fault their mistake.

This is not how it works. The contract has to have a clause about the legal issues and I don't think they can manage that from Europe because you have to get a local promoter to do that. But yeah, you're right. They should just open a branch here and deal with all of this themselves instead of trusting lame "businessmen" to do that.