Messenger84

Kamijo -20th ANNIVERSARY BEST- World Tour 2015

That doesn't matter, visa shizzel can be done by everyone. Even european promoters, even by the artist themselves.

The only thing is its written in the contract that the local booker will need to send the right papers to b7clan,.so that they could have send the right shizzel back.

And thats the biggest mistake b7clan made this time to trust a local booker to retrun the right visa information.

They do it that way because the local booker need to pay for the visa, otherwise its a bit more stresswork to get the costs back from what an artist visa costs.

Just check those getting visa websites. It doesn't say that local bookers should vet one.

As B7klan say no document where sent to them to process the artist visa for Brasil. Local promoters will need sent the proper form for the visa. We don't know how the whole contract goes, how both parties works their roles or what had happen through closed doors. Both Torpedo and Tour in hell, are to blame. They didn't communicate and work as team. Yes, B7klan will take the shame and outrage as they are the producer. And who's fault it is, will be known through legal matter now that both parties are throwing stones.

Here to get Artist Visa http://www.brazil.org.nz/page/artists_and_athletes_visa.aspx

http://portal.mte.gov.br/data/files/8A7C812D2E7318C8012EBB201FE9165B/Procedure_Guide_2011.pdf

even says that before getting a visa. That bunch of shizzel already need to be signed to order to send them in.

So kinda tells me that B7clan already could know much more days/weeks beforehand that getting a Artist VISA wasn't possibile in time. (if the local booker didn't want to sign some stuff.)

As for right now I'm on FB, B7klan is trying to amend the fans. Meanwhile the other side is washing their hands. Who ever had read the early comment of Tour in Hell in B7klan post in FB (it was deleted though) is really bothering? There's a certain sentence, I wasn't able to comprehend it well. As it was deleted when I tried to read it again. Fans are not my worries. It's more the other party threatens to stop the meet and greet.

By reading the last facebook message, it really looks like that B7clan really really got into such serious trouble. Hopefully they have learned to really to check out the booker first, before doing business.

Good morning, Today, we will organize ourselves the meet & greet of Kamijo. We would like to thank the people who helped us organizing this in very last minute. Ex Local promoter wants us to make official announcement otherwise they will call the police and arrest B7 director. Fine!. First: we already made official announcement that we did not receive any document allowing us to process artist visas, and that the show can not happen because of this. 2nd: If someone wants to call the police, he just has to do it if he feels it.. We do what we have to do. We just don't use social networks to solve our disagreements in public. This is dignity. When 2 structures have contract problems, legal rules exist and we will only go this way. We could easily show all of you contracts + emails where ex local promoter mentions he does not care about fans feelings anymore, but we are above this . In Brazil and in France, there are courts and judges. Ex Local promoter already has our lawyers contacts since yesterday. So, things will go between lawyers now. We don't mind anything else than waiting for you to meet Kamijo this afternoon. Regards

Dear Kamijo fans from Brazil. Despite the sad situation, Kamijo hardly wishes to meet his fans in Brazil. Therefore, he will meet all the people who are willing to see him tomorrow. He will be joined by Masashi (ex Versailles, Jupiter). This meet & greet has nothing to do with the tour. This is an exceptional meeting and everyone is welcome (no matter if you bought tickets or not). This meet & greet is 100% free.
The meet & greet will start at 5pm in Sao Paulo. The place is "HACHI, Avenida Liberdade, 326, 1st Floor".
We demand you to be calm and start a line when you arrive and to respect Kamijo policy (no photo, no video). Thank you very much and see you tomorrow. Obrigado!

You see what I meant ? The brazilian promoter explicitly said he doesn't care for the fans. And I can't believe he's threatening to call the police. This makes me soooo angry ! Tour in Hell posted in their Facebook that the responsibility for the visas belongs to B7Klan. Doesn't look like the truth at all, to me. I know they have this policy of not using social media to solve their problems but B7Klan totes should publish those e-mails in order to blacklist this son of a bitch. I hope he gets sued and pays lots of money for being such a heartless douche.

I wish I could go to the meet and greet. I ain't even a KAMIJO fan, but I wish I could show them my support there personally. Good news is that there's actually a shitload of fans there. Check this pic from the line:

11078213_983122205040557_360988206523794

Aww, despite what happen the love and support is just overwhelming. Atleast B7 doing something. Meanwhile Tour in hell is also the local promoter of Hizaki, they are doing bargain from the tickets from KAMIJO to Hizaki's and that one event they're organizing. The HELL!!!

Jesus... I love my country but there are SO many scumbags here. I wasn't even going to the gig, but what happened really saddens me. Kinda classy Kamijo, his staff and fans helped to organize a meet&greet at least.

Aww, despite what happen the love and support is just overwhelming. Atleast B7 doing something. Meanwhile Tour in hell is also the local promoter of Hizaki, they are doing bargain from the tickets from KAMIJO to Hizaki's and that one event they're organizing. The HELL!!!

exactly. I really wonder how many people don't realize that touring itself is a minor part of a pretty disgusting business, visual kei in heavily christian areas? sure, but it will look like like this, this is what miyavi was trying to do, and left for a movie career and gospel trash no one cares about back in japan.

by the way, anyone else can watch this miyavi PV on Canadian youtube? it's wiped off my search results, never was an issue in europe or asia before.

So as i  wrote on my status i worked there as staff/interpreter.  It was harsh. We had to find a place, clean and decorate it in 1 and a half day, but we made it!

On the very day they asked us to get some weird stuff like acessories for kamijo support member clothes or a silver cup CUZ KAMIJO WANTED TO DRINK HIS WATER IN A FUCKN SILVER CUP! But we made it.

It was just awesome. I know its not going to sound modest, but im pretty sure that we made a event better than some companies do, i still didnt see anyone complaining about anything on there!

Anyway, B7 staffs are really nice, friendly and dedicated. I'm pretty sure none of this is their fault

They also seems to be confident, but really sad too.

Anyway, Kamijo is coming back to Brazil on this year ;)