Trombe

DELUHI best album "VANDALISM [Σ]" release

DELUHI best album "VANDALISM [Σ]" will be (re-)released at 2015/03/25 (3,996yen), which will include CD (including remastering songs)+DVD+lyrics booklet (44 pages) and will be in 2D wide jewel case, and first press will further include bonus CD

[CD track list]
01.HYBRID TRUTH
02.Two Hurt
03.G.A.L.D
04.REVOLVER BLAST
05.シェイド(shade)
06.LORELEI
07.黄泉の譲り葉(yomi no yuzuriha)
08.Vivid Place
09.Rebel:Sicks, Shadow:Six
10.Baby play
11.s[K]ape:goat
12.Orion once again
13.砂の泉(suna no izumi)
14.Frontier
15.The farthest
16.Departure

[first press bonus CD track list]
01.NO SALVATION '09
02.Recall(2009 Re-Recording ver.)

[DVD track list]
01.HYBRID TRUTH
02.s[K]ape:goat
03.Two Hurt
04.REVOLVER BLAST
05.Frontier
06.The farthest
07.Departure

wow :o

apparently this will include 16 tracks including their last 3 singles, with all tracks remastered. DVD includes 7 PVs in high definition.

DELUHI、3/25に全輝跡を網羅するベスト完結盤「VANDALISM [∑] 」発売決定!ラスト三連作シングル+全曲リマスター計16曲と高画質版全MV映像7曲を完全収録!予約受付開始!

It's literally exactly the same as VANDALISM with like some extra track, which isn't even a new song anyway. Most pointless release of the year award goes to my faves.

haha pretty much my own sentiments. really like deluhi but if i buy this it will only be for the DVD :/

Is this supposed to get me excited or something? Because if so it failed.  How desperate do you have to be to re-release a lackluster best of?

+1

lmao way to try desperately to become relevant again

Seems just your usual blatant money grab from label/band? Just very bad one even at that, not impressed. I guess one should just think it as rerelease of something that never needed to be rereleased : ...

Unless they mean remastered since the original VANDALISM, I'm finding it hard to think of a reason I need this other than for my collector habits. DELUHI were once my favourite band, but I already have all their CDs, all their PVs, and most of their live-dist stuff.

On the other hand, if they finally made a version of Frontier with that extra solo bit in it like all the live footage... xD

LMAO what's the point of this even. Even if they're remastered, why would anyone dock out 4000yen for it.

Seems like their old label is in need of cash.

Either announce you are getting back together or releasing something new - that is the only way people will care about anything Deluhi.  Given that Leda, Sujk, and Juri have not maintained relevancy since completing their solo works, they need to come back.