Trombe

DELUHI best album "VANDALISM [Σ]" release

Wasn't the last best of remastered anyway? Why remaster remastered tracks?!

Re-recordings actually, but still, this'll be a pointless release.

I might just be really naïve but I am looking forward to this release, even if I've already listened to and enjoyed their 'VANDALISM' album so much. I wouldn't even mind paying for another album of theirs if this is it. I can only hope that this is actually like a 'foreshadowing' of a possible regroup. I like the added tracks/re-recordings being included (obviously xD), but, I'll probably end up thinking it is just the label being greedy if the release is all that's happening, and I don't want to think that. DeadRose above me pretty much sums this up for me. ;;

if they really want to make some money and they have enough time and will to rerecord something they could at least try to make some new stuff. maybe that would impress me somehow. 

If the last version of it was out of print this is just a re-issue. Cant see the point of all drama. 

Apparently the record company that they're on is getting low on issues of VANDALISM. So yeah, I guess this is a "2nd press" edition in a way. Aggy better have gotten his act together though. 

I'm  kind of excited for this but seeing all the non-hype kind of killed me. 

It would be much more interesting if they would put an old leftover on the CD, like they did with Suna no Izumi 2011. 

But since Deluhi were kind of dead it's better than nothing. Yeah it's money-making and yes it's playing with emotions, but nevertheless I like to hear something of them and I'm kinda interested how the remasterd versions of Frontier and Departure will sound.

But there are G.A.L.D and Revolver Blast ;)

Ehhh :/ I was hoping for a re-make of "FOLLOW THE FUTURE" or "WAKE UP!"

something that wasn't already on the album. Something new, something fresh. If DELUHI got back together and started releasing a few singles I wouldn't mind. Just let Juri or Sujk compose something 

I agree that they should just reform.

For my tastes, I have no issues with Sujk composing a few songs (I honestly liked his solo efforts), but just don't let Juri bring Blanche into Deluhi.  That stuff was awful!

Leda is untouchable in my book - he always makes great music.

Yeah yeah just to clarify I LOVED Sujk's Arkhelism/2. More percussive and more experimental I think DELUHI could sound even better from the experience.

Didn't Leda go on to make/join Undivide?

I'll take more of that than of Deluhi, Sujk or Blanche any day of the week, 100%.