大変お世話になっていた方の突然の悲報、、、ショックすぎて気持ちが追いつかない。
なのでレコーディングもバンドの作業も全てキャンセルしちゃいました。
もう5年以上「凛」「KISAKI PROJECT」の音を制作する際には絶対に必要不可欠とも言える方だったので感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。
俺もメンバーみんなも大好きで信頼し尊敬しています。
永遠に…。
ご冥福を心よりお祈りします。

KISAKI

-----------

"I just received bad news regarding someone to whom I'm hugely indebted, and I'm still in shock.

As such, all recording and related activities of the band will be cancelled.

This is someone who has been absolutely indispensable for "Lin" and "Kisaki Project's" production through the past 5 years, and I have nothing but gratitude towards him/her. He/she is also one whom the members and I love, trust and deeply respect.

Rest in peace.

--KISAKI"

edit: updated with hiroki's proper translation.

Just read his ameblo and from the sound of it it seems like someone close to himself and the band (either one of the members or someone in the production crew) has passed away, resulting in the cancellation of recording/production. There's also no mention of Kisaki leaving the band from what I've read. Then again I'm far from familiar with Lin and Kisaki so I might be wrong though.

Edit: my translation of his message ↓

I just received bad news regarding someone to whom I'm hugely indebted, and I'm still in shock.

As such, all recording and related activities of the band will be cancelled.

This is someone who has been absolutely indispensable for "Lin" and "Kisaki project"'s production through the past 5 years, and I have nothing but gratitude towards him/her. He/she is also one whom the members and I love, trust and deeply respect.

Rest in peace.

--KISAKI

^ I'm actually surprised he didn't have a disease called after him.

hiroki, thank you for clearing that up, that actually lifts some weight off of me.

If it were Riku, I think Twitter and ameba would have been in much more of a tumult. He actually tweeted a couple of days ago for the first time since April 2014.

^ well it always can still be him.

people also can die suddenly.

But I guess we never know.

Soo btw.

LIN/kisaki project will be never continue anymore?

They'll make a comeback after Kisaki and the band process their feelings. This is Kisaki we're talking about. The man doesn't know how to quit making music.

I get the impression someone passed too especially from what he said in the last line. Could have been an old band member, a close friend, a producer, a relative everyone knew, etc. I hope he'll elaborate more but the Japanese tend to treat death as a private matter so we may never really know.

He's a strong guy though. Despite his bad habits for doing things like that losing those who are close to him has a severe impact on him. I'm sure he will return in good time once everything is better in his life. We're all humans after and sometimes we do things most people don't understand in order to keep surviving.

The sweetheart could use a break, too, some time off to mourn and recover himself. Not that it's exactly a convenient opening in his time schedule with this happening, but he's been having it tough --- I can simply see from looking at his appearance recently. My thoughts and prayers are with him, the band and everyone who knew the person who passed. ❤

Oh thank gawd this translation cleared up the assumption that a band member died. Still, my condolescences go out to the band. I hope they get their feelings sorted out during this break; who knows if it'll be a long or short-term thing? Nonetheless this is truly shocking and unexpected...

He and the band need time like any iter human being... hooe the best to this awesome band and crew.

DYNAMITE TOMMY maybe? He is the producer of everything KISAKI does.

No. DYNAMITE TOMMY is THE big boss of indie Visual Kei.

He said he was important during the last 5 years so...yes, a sound producer probably.

"Cancels all band activities" is a bit... overreact!?
Since their live schedule for this month is 1.14 Guest and 1.25-26 2days oneman, that they wont cancel.
So maybe they will stop for a week, no rehearsal, no home-recordings. Maybe their unannounced new materials will be released later, but this no one would recognize anyway...