Trombe

the:Ø will disband

aww there goes my dezert

Wait, wasn't their new single supposed to come out on the 23rd?

Yeah, the mini-album's supposed to be released at that live. Part of me thinks they'll just cancel the release...

but on the other hand, they only announced the mini like a week ago (/exaggerating), so they had to have known they were disbanding at that time, so... maybe it'll just be a shitty CD-R that they sell at that live and is never seen again.

Lol~

Apparently, the band couldn't agree on what they would do next after their guitarist Hiroya departed. However, Hiroya will stay with them until their last live, so they'll end as a 5 member band.

Nobody gives a fuck about San. No wonder this band didn't last long. He was bullied by the other members of NEGA in every single comment they had and I remember back in the days when we had that VK DVD Magazine that they said he is so useless they once forgot him in a mountain or w/e. He was just a talentless cutie in a band with ugly, but actually talented dudes, so that's why you might think he might be a good musician, but he just sucks. Unless he can get another band to suck off the talent of other people, that's what will always happen to his career.