Pretsy

Albums you are looking forward to in 2015

(I think the point of this thread is quite clear, kek.)

Now that we have kickstarted a new year, which 2015 albums are you guys looking forward to?

In my case:

Confirmed:

sukekiyo - Vitium
Capsule - Wave Runner
Joze - Sekirara
Foxpill Cult - 邪宗門
SuG - BLACK
Kendrick Lamar - TBA
Lycaon - Camera Obscura

Faith No More - TBA

Not confirmed:

Death Grips - Jenny Death (Pretsy's note: HHNNNNGGGGHHH)

Silent Siren - TBA (pls)

Ling Tosite Sigure - TBA (pls [2])

No Doubt - TBA

I'm looking forward to a lot of albums, and the one I am awaiting the most is with no doubt Sigh's new opus "Graveward".  One things that makes me very, very excited for this album, other than the fact that Sigh is the best band ever, is how Mirai has gone from saying that this will be the most straightforward album since the debut to this being their most complex album ever. There's something about that which just turns me on.

Other albums I am really looking forward to:

Solefald - World Metal. Kosmopolis Sud

A band that has been in constant change ever since the debut album, and that is always creating something unique. There just no bands out there like this. They've released one song from the album called Bububu Bad Beuys, and while it's nothing like I expected. I just love it. Crazy as fuck - but phenomenal.

Melechesh - Enki

Their last album, 2012's The Epigenesis, was good but still a huge disappointment, and their least good album ever. Unique, middle-eastern black/death metal unlike any band you've ever heard. Hopefully this will be an album to match either of the albums in their holy trio Djinn, Sphynx and Emissaries. If this is anything like those quality wise we'll have one of the albums of the year here.

Negură Bunget - Tău

Negura Bunget's last album, Vîrstele pămîntului, was a huge disappointment to many, I'd say mostly because Hupogrammos and Sol Faur leaving the band and Negru acting like a cunt, because there wasn't a huge change in the music. However I really like the album and I am looking forward to "TĂU, the first part of a musical and visual trilogy about our Transilvanian homeland. TĂU focuses on the natural landscapes, exploring marvelous places, with their myths, legends and traditions, opening a window to the past of these legendary lands.", as the band themself said. Hopefully they'll be able to capture some of the unique atmosphere from their progressive and atmospheric folk/black metal masterpieces Om and 'n crugu bradului.

Another thing that makes me very excited about both the Melechesh and Negura Bunget albums is the fact that neither band is very productive, which makes it even more exciting when they finally release something new. Melechesh have released 5 albums since 1993 and Negura Bunget have released 6 albums since 1994, with one just being a re-intepretation of an earlier album. Heh.

Melechesh - Enki

Their last album, 2012's The Epigenesis, was good but still a huge disappointment, and their least good album ever. Unique, middle-eastern black/death metal unlike any band you've ever heard. Hopefully this will be an album to match either of the albums in their holy trio Djinn, Sphynx and Emissaries. If this is anything like those quality wise we'll have one of the albums of the year here.

Was waiting for an announcement and I totally missed that one. Also hoping it will be as majestic as the three you mentioned.

Here are the albums I'm looking forward:

Sylosis - Dormant Heart

Melechesh - Enki

All That Remains - The Order Of Things

Lycaon - Camera Obscura
sukekiyo - Vitium

And for those who are not officialized yet, but aiming to normally be released in 2015:

Gojira's and Leprous' new albums.

Really looking forward to Lycaon and SuG as you've listed. Didn't even know about an upcoming Silent Siren one so that's just made 2015 an awesome start for me. And ling. Of course, of course. Any release of theirs I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing. Seeing sukekiyo listed has reminded me yet again I need to give them a proper listen. >.>

Onto my choices... I've just read T.M.Revolution is releasing a new album this March. *fangirls* xD

The 'Mondai Girl' single (I'm sorry, this isn't an album release >.>) by kyary. Because I need to see more PVs and hear her singles more often hehe. Also one of the ones I'm most looking forward to so forgive me on this one please.

Newest album from Chara, 'Secret Garden.' CANNOT WAIT, GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE.

The only TBA one I can remember I'm looking forward to is Abe Mao's upcoming release. Even though it looks like in one source she's revealed the album info, it's not been officially stated anywhere else. This better be a new album.

Knowing me, I've forgotten so many so I'll have to just wait here patiently and be reminded every time. ''^^

Capsule, the GazettE (maybe?), Thrice, Enter Shikari, Atreyu, Between the Buried and Me, blink-182, Brand New, Fear Before the March of Flames (maybe?)

Lycaon - Camera Obscura !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Raid. - Ray

kuroyuri to kage - hiniku na tane no hikutsu na me)

unconfirned

xepher

grieva

blitz

RoNo☆Cro

yuuki-sama's solo debut

the Juliet massacre

my autumn

lost in alaska

science of sleep

slaughterer to prevail or alex terrible alum with a band

Edited by blackdoll

Div and Jupiter that are confirmed (and Madonna's too, but I guess I already have it seeing as how I have 33 demos *shrug*)

But of ones that aren't totally confirmed yet, I'm super excited for X as well as BoA and Rihanna and the possibility of a full Schwarz Stein album seems inciting as well. 

nothing really specific so far afaik besides the new sakanaction that I know/hope is coming this first semester and the new singles + album from B'z, which is bound to come out this year too. new albums (or anything, really) from Sufjan Stevens and Utada Hikaru wouldn't hurt too.

ETA: oh, there's the new Nightwish too. I'm ready for some more Floor.

For sure:

- Enter Shikari 'The Mindsweep'

- BAAO 'TBA'

- Nightwish 'Idontevenrememberthatridiculousname'

- Not On Tour 'TBA'

- Lycaon 'Camera obscura'

- Chanty 'TBA'

- RAVE mini-album 'TBA'

I hope for new album releases from:

- megamasso ?

- Shounenki ?

- Golden Bomber ?

- An Cafe (and if only it could be as good or better than the wonderful Gokutama ;-; )?

- the GazettE ?

- ADTR ?

- Balance and Composure ?

- Ayria ?

I hope for (but the probability is under zero):

- Sandra Nasic's second solo album

- Aoi & Ryohei's reformation

I'm not waiting for, but I'm curious:

- Madonna 'Rebel Heart'

- Aoi & Ryohei's reformation

Slightly off topic, but THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!

More on topic, I'm just waiting for Camera Obscura, the sukekiyo mini, and whatever music the GazettE plans on releasing this year. Last year was pretty huge in music (though it got off on a very very slow start), so I'm not anticipating too much at the moment.

EDIT: OMFG how the fuck could I forget about Fatal Error Race?! That shit needs to come out already!!

From Japan, so far...

the band apart - 謎のオープンワールド

イツエ - 今夜絶対

Anoice - into the shadows

BOMI - BORN IN U.S.A.

tricot - E (kinda - these girls have been constantly disappointing tho)

bacho - 最高新記憶

CARD - LUCKY ME

中納良恵 - 窓景

Confirmed

Enter Shikari - The Mindsweep (even though I'm ambivalent towards ES)

sukekiyo - VITIUM

Not-Confirmed-but-Likely

Ling Tosite Sigure - TBA

THE NOVEMBERS - TBA

the GazettE - TBA 

There are probably a lot more that could go in the second category that I'm forgetting about but eh.

吉澤嘉代子 - 箒星図鑑

イツエ - 今夜絶対

Sukekiyo - vitium

not confirmed:

Tablo - TBA

Romeo's Blood - TBA (I hope this will happen..)

I guess that's it..

Heavily Anticipating:

D.I.D. - Fatal Error Race -TBA (GOD DAMNIT RELEASE THIS ALREADY...SHIT MAN)

Lycaon - Camera Obscura

MY BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND - TBA

......Maybe...:

MEJIBRAY - Nepentheses

A LOT just in the first three months lol.

Confirmed

Knock Out Monkey - Mr. Foundation
SEKAI NO OWARI - Tree
Acid Black Cherry - L-エル
ONE OK ROCK - 35xxxv
Boom Boom Satellites - Shine Like A Billion Suns
ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D - Remind
DIV - Secret

TBA

신화 - TBA
JKS - TBA
TMR - TBA
Kazuya Yoshii - TBA

lookin forward to sukekiyo and the inevitable 88kasyo junrei album 

Oh, and I'm also curious to see if this year's inevitable Sadie album is a complete train wreck. XD

And I'm not gonna abandon hope on the upcoming SCREW minis, but my expectations are still pretty low.

Capsule, the GazettE (maybe?), Thrice, Enter Shikari, Atreyu, Between the Buried and Me, blink-182, Brand New, Fear Before the March of Flames (maybe?)

I had no clue that Thrice and Brand New are in the studio again!  That is stellar news for me since I adore both acts!

Confirmed:

Lycaon - Camera Obscura

Sukekiyo - Vitium

Periphery - Juggernaut (Alpha & Omega)

Dead Sara - Pleasure to Meet You

DIV - Secret

SuG - Black

Debut from 21g

Screw mini's

Unconfirmed:

The GazettE (Something is bound to come out)

The return of D.I.D

Woah this topic remind me many great releases I never read before, lol

Waiting:

イツエ - 今夜絶対

A Ghost of Flare (TBA)

Last Day Dream - My Tragic Phantom

東京カランコロン - UTUTU

ねごと - VISION

not many

Nice picks you have there guys!

HEAVY update on my list btw (since I re-edited with your additions + Amazon/HMV discoveries)

ps. All album releases listed here are OFFICIAL + I added dates too

January:

Foxpill Cult - 邪宗門 7/1
Joey Bada$$ - B4.DA.$$ 20/1
ジョゼ (Joze) - Sekirara 21/1
イツエ(Itsue) - 今夜絶対 21/1
Vaniru - Masquerade of Comic 28/1

February:

Lycaon - Camera Obscura 4/2
sukekiyo - Vitium 4/2
Acid Black Cherry - L-エル 4/2
BADBADNOTGOOD & Ghostface Killah - Sour Soul 16/2