Trombe

heidi. LIVE DVD release

heidi. LIVE DVD "突発的ショートツアー ハイジ狩り(toppatsuteki short tour heidi. gari) TOUR FINAL~heidi. hunt~" will be released at 2015/03/18 (4,320yen), which will include scene of their live tour "ハイジ狩り(heidi. gari)" tour final at ESP Musical Academy Hall at 2014/11/29 (excluding 3 songs in encore 1) and overseas tour off-shot

SET-LIST at 2014/11/29:

01.泡沫
02.シックスセンス
03.月光ショータイム
04.ブライト
05.傷痕
06.モノクログラデーション
07.彼方
08.ランドスケープ
09.アナザーフィッシュ
10.流星ダイヴ
11.トワイライトタウン
12.幻想囃子
13.ゼツ
14.おまえさん
15.センチメンタル
16.その行方。

EN1
01.鳴笛
02.虚空に葬送
03.マリア

EN2
01.白昼夢
02.グライド

CHUvsoz.jpg

Tracklist:

1.泡沫
2.シックスセンス
3.月光ショータイム
4.ブライト
5.傷痕
6.モノクログラデーション
7.彼方
8.ランドスケープ
9.アナザーフィッシュ
10.流星ダイヴ
11.トワイライトタウン
12.幻想囃子
13.ゼツ (new song)
14.おまえさん
15.センチメンタル
16.その行方。

EN1.白昼夢
EN2.グライド
Behind the Scenes

I love this band, but this DVD looks fucking awful. It looks cheap as fuck and it looks like there's put no thought and love into it at all. Looks like a simple money grabber. It seriously looks like one of the bootlegs you find around the web where a friend of a rather unknown band brought his own camera to tape it to promote the band on the itnernet. It's just sad. A fantastic band like Heidi should do something better than this.

PS: I seriously hope the DVD is a lot different form the clip posted in this thread. The band deserve so much more than that.

I love this band, but this DVD looks fucking awful. It looks cheap as fuck and it looks like there's put no thought and love into it at all. Looks like a simple money grabber. It seriously looks like one of the bootlegs you find around the web where a friend of a rather unknown band brought his own camera to tape it to promote the band on the itnernet. It's just sad. A fantastic band like Heidi should do something better than this.

PS: I seriously hope the DVD is a lot different form the clip posted in this thread. The band deserve so much more than that.

The clip's not a ad for the DVD; ESP Musical Academy Hall doesn't look like that.

That's great news. But why are they promoting a new DVD with clips from another place? doesn't make sense.

The video's announcing a live commemorating the release of the DVD at a venue called Chelsea Hotel, which is the venue in the video. Compare it here:

http://www.chelseahotel.jp/