Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SCREW 2 new mini albums & LIVE DVD release

it is announced at SCREW TOUR 2014 INNER PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD TOUR FINAL at Shibuya AiiA Theater Tokyo at 2014/12/28 that their new mini album "昏睡(konsui)" will be released at 2015/04/22, and their another new mini album "覚醒(kakusei)" will be released at 2015/08/19, although details have not yet been announced

their LIVE DVD "TOUR 2014 INNER PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD TOUR FINAL AT AiiA Theater Tokyo" will be released, which will include scene of that one-man live at 2014/12/28, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their one-man live "UNREALITY AND REALITY" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/02/09 and their 9th anniversary live "NEVERENDING BREATH" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/04/19

SET-LIST at 2014/12/28:

01.FUGLY
02.CAVALCADE
03.オブセッション(obsession)
04.SPIRAL OF MISTRUST
05.evil passions
06.THE ETERNAL FLAME
07.Helter Skelter
08.mellow
09.Blood Sucking Freak
10.Burst Forth
11.Get You Back
12.絶望の讃美歌(zetsubou no sanbika)
13.deadlock
14.忘れたいつかの日…(wasureta itsuka no hi…)

EN1
FREEDOM OF CHOICE-drums solo-
Damned!!-rhythm session-
01.ムラッキーヘビーマーチ(mulucky heavy march)
02.Cursed Hurricane
03.Barbed wire
04.S=r&b

EN2
01.Dearest Wish

btw they will hold their one-man live "UNREALITY AND REALITY" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2015/02/09 and their 9th anniversary live "NEVERENDING BREATH" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2015/04/19

Major band, 9 years old and a oneman at Ikebukuro EDGE. Sad for them.

Major band, 9 years old and a oneman at Ikebukuro EDGE. Sad for them.

They have to take what they can get to keep moving. What was the general consensus on their last album?

hope they keep up the good work

Their recent album was pretty good imo. So I'm interested in seeing where they go from there. The main thing that gets me by with them is that I know their singles aren't going to be too great but yet their albums will deliver also have to remember that over time bands grow and do different things so I've accepted that we'll never get something old style ScReW but I still enjoy what they bring to the table when they do bring it but that's just me.

I'm pretty interested how they'll sound as a four-piece band now. Going with mini-albums also changes the usual formula release they've done for the last few albums.

yeah, which makes me think they'll sound like racial mixture.

The more I listen to and revisit their 2014 release Psycho Monsters, the more I end up really enjoying it.  I honestly thought it was a solid release, and I tip my hat that they are making it happen.  I will always be interested in hearing what will come next for them. 

limited edition TYPE A (3,100yen) of their new mini album "昏睡(konsui)" will include CD (5 songs)+DVD (including PV & PV making), limited edition TYPE B (3,100yen) will include CD (5 songs)+DVD (including studio live), and regular edition (2,700yen) will include CD (6 songs) only

"昏睡(konsui)" [CD track list]
01.弔いの鐘(tomurai no kane)
02.ANITYA
03.NAMU AMIDA BUDDHA.
04.ARE YOU READY? (included in regular edition)
05.MAD MAX
06.REMEMBER ME

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]
01.ANITYA Video Clip
02.ANITYA Video Clip -鋲(byou) ver.-
03.ANITYA Video Clip -和己(kazuki) ver.-
04.ANITYA Video Clip -マナブ(manabu) ver.-
05.ANITYA Video Clip -ジン(jin) ver.-
06.ANITYA Video Clip -MAKING-

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]
<STUDIO LIVE SHOOTING>
01.Barbed wire