Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

After a looong~ time I'm watching some anime again:

- Shirokuma Café (Polar Bear Café) (too cute, lol xD)

- Sakamichi no Apollon (Kids on the Slope)

i started watching the office, i always thought it was boring but i decided to give it a try

and i love it! first watched the UK version, but now started with the USA and i like it even better then the UK one.

Steve Carrel is awsome! im now at season 5 already=O

Now that the new anime season started, I'm watching...

Campione!

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Moyashimon Returns

Sword Art Online

also...

Eureka Seven AO

Gundam AGE

Fate/Zero Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu episode 3

Naruto Shippuuden

Fairy Tail

Naruto SD Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden

Just finished Steins;Gate. Holy fuck it was good! The first few episodes were kind of wtf, but it got sooooooooooooooooooooo good. Easily in my top 5 anime.

Got 6 episodes left of Hanasaku Iroha. Pretty good show, calm, cute, and no real serious plot. Really easy to watch. There are a few ecchi moments here and there, and they are really random (maybe like 1 every third episode?) and pretty light and not needed, but they don't detract from the show too much.

4 episodes left of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Not sure how I feel about it yet...the tone is kinda of weird.

A lot of anime of this new season but if I have to name a few that are really worth watching :

Sword Art Online

Dakara Boku wa H ga dekinai

Kuroko no Basket

Tari Tari

Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru

Hyouka

Kokoro Connect (it's, in my opinion, one of the best slice of life anime I've ever seen because of its unique story "plot")

K-On. just watched the first episode. It seems like a pretty funny anime with music as its center theme.

High School Of The Dead. - Also just saw the first episode. Your basic zombie outbreak in an anime world with tons of action, blood and gore. Looks promising. I just don't get all the panty shots.

K-On. just watched the first episode. It seems like a pretty funny anime with music as its center theme.

You should check out Kids on the Slope. It's a high school anime centered around music that blows K-on out of the water. The first 2 episodes were more enjoyable than all of k-on combined lol.

I'm watching Monster :D

Has anyone ever heard of it? (doesn't think so)

WHOA, one of the BEST animes out there, it just takes incredibly long till it finally really starts (like 20 episodes or so...)

EDIT: also one of the best anime-openings

WHOA, one of the BEST animes out there, it just takes incredibly long till it finally really starts (like 20 episodes or so...)

EDIT: also one of the best anime-openings

Wowzerz! You are the 1st person that I know that watched Monster. You are awesome! And yes the opening, just amazing and gives me chills, but Elfen Lied's intro won me over. Good anime but not amazing. Freakin pedo shit is in that anime. Hah

Oh when I first watched Monster is around episode 40 when Mrs. Grimmer 1st appeared. God! Hes my favorite character. The fact that hes always smiling and content and the fact he believed he was the magnificant steiner. But yeah such an amazing anime!

the ending is so magnificently fucked up, it gives the chills. living in düsseldorf, dr. tenma's home, having visited prague aswell and naturally knowing pretty much about the east-/west-germany-conflict (cold war) made this particularly interesting for me too :P

EDIT:

man, this is still outstanding

RvQbqFQJC1Y

yeah, elfenlied opening is cool too, unfortunately it gets sort of compromised by the quality of the series itself :D

I know Moster since I read the manga years ago, but I just managed to watch only one episode of the anime so far (Havent had time to watch it yet).

I am watching Sword Art Online now btw. Just started the 1st episode. An anime related to MMORPG game always wins my heart.

One of my friends swears by Monster as his favorite show of all time. I need to watch it eventually.

One of my friends swears by Monster as his favorite show of all time. I need to watch it eventually.

it is kind of difficult to get into, but give it a chance, it's worth it (worst case maybe skip your way through the first 10-20 episode, but try not to)

i've also heard lots of people considering this the best anime, i'd partly second that, but it shares that place with ergo proxy, deathnote, neon genesis and DMC :P

Just finished Hanasaku Iroha. Really great feel good anime. Worth a watch for sure.

Got the last few episodes of Madoka to finish, have 3 episodes of No. 6 to go (been watching that with my gf), and just started Kid on the Slope, which is shaping up to be freaking awesome.