Kimikiss ~pure rouge~

La Corda d'Oro ~primo passo~

Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Tytania

Xam'd

Gintama

Hetalia: World Powers

Gurren Lagann

Darker Than Black (will be starting soon)

Junjo Romantica S1, Kodocha S2, rewatching Peach Girl with some friends as a drinking game, and finally getting around to Key the Metal Idol.

new 2011 animes:

Beelzebub

The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent", Oga Tatsumi, a first year in "Ishiyama High" the school for delinquents. One day while sleeping next to a river he sees a man floating down it, he pulls him to shore and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of the demon king and he has been chosen as the one to raise it with the baby's demon maid Hilda. The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school.

Bakuman

Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi are pretty much foils of each other. Mashiro, an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. After great convincing, Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho.

Gosick

The year is 1924, the place, Sauville, a small European country neatly tucked beside the Alps... Kazuya Kujo has been studying abroad at the prestigious Saint Marguerite Academy, where urban legends and horror stories are all the rage. Most Kazuya ignores but the story of the Queen Berry, a mysterious ghost ship, really gets to him. Of course, his brainy friend Victorique is much more intrigued by true stories, and she uses her unrivaled logic to solve mysteries even the town's famous detective can't. Ironically, it is Victorique's inquisitive nature that leads the duo to board a ship that matches the Queen Berry's description to a tee, a ship that might just hold the key to solving a sinister mystery...

Yumekui Merry

Ten years ago Fujiwara noticed he had a power to see multicolored auras surrounding the person's body. Ever since then he's been having a weird dream about a war with cats. Then one day a mysterious girl falls on top of him...

Hourou Musuko

The story depicts a young boy named Shuuichi Nitori who wants to be a girl, and his friend Yoshino Takatsuki, a girl who wants to be a boy. The series deals with issues such as transsexuality, gender identity, and the beginning of puberty.

Starry Sky

The heroine, Tsukiko, enrolled to a school that was recently changed from all-boys school to co-ed. Since the area where the school is conveniently rural and the rather exclusive curriculums the school has, up until now the heroine is the only one female who enrolled to the school.

Level E

Tsutsui Yukitaka was a freshman who had just entered a high school, and he was hoped to be a good baseball player. When he moved to a new apartment, there was a man in the room. He said he was an alien and lost his memory. Actually, he was the first prince of Planet Dogra, and he was the man who had the best brain and the worst nature.

Fractale

The story takes place on an island, where a "Fractale System" is beginning to collapse. One day, Clain finds an injured girl called Phryne under a cliff. She disappears leaving a pendant. Clain sets out for a journey with the girl-shaped avatar Nessa to look for Phryne and discovers the secret of the Fractale System.

I'd seriously reccomend any of these animes to anyone... so far it seems like were gonna have a good batch of animes to watch this year :D

The recommended ones are bolded~

- Bakuman

- Beelzebub

- Fractale

- Freezing

- Gosick

- Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember my Love(craft-sensei)

- Hourou Musuko

- Kyou Kara Maou!

- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

- Onii-chan no koto nanka zenzen somethingsomething

- Starry Sky

- Suite Precure

Its looooooooooooooooooong time that I watched anime , now I read manga more then watch anime

I wanna Start again but I'm out of idea what I want to watch

- Bakuman

- Beelzebub

- Fractale

- Freezing

- Gosick

- Haiyoru! Nyaruani: Remember my Love(craft-sensei)

- Hourou Musuko

- Kyou Kara Maou!

- Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

- Onii-chan no koto nanka zenzen somethingsomething

- Starry Sky

- Suite Precure

Added:

- Princess Lover

- Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

- Beelzebub

- Fractale