Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

Hellsing Ultimate. The violence is awesome, but the plot is so weak...

Really, I was hoping it would be good. I heard that is was following the manga more closely, and the manga is freaking awesome.

^ It does actually, like almost page by page. I enjoyed the show overall but it was waaaay too talky times and some comedic scenes felt out of place especially the ending.

Ergo Proxy ...pretty neat so far! (only 5 episodes in)

This is a great one, one of my top five ever anime's i might say, although pretty un-anime-ish in style i guess, but finally a female lead that isn't there for the sole purpose of being rescued and/or beeing annoying

AKB0048 Next Stage (This one was kinda expected, since I'm an AKB fan :x )

Amnesia

Cuticle Tantei Inaba (I honestly love this one.)

Fairy Tail

Girls Und Panzer

Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series

Love Live! School Idol Project

Mangirl! (No this is not about a manly girl. It's an abbreviation for Manga Girl~)

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai (Pretty artstyle. The first episode was rather... strange....)

Seitokai no Ichizon lv. 2 (Waiting for last episode)

Senran Kagura

Tamako Market (Dera is awesome. Just saying)

Vividred Operation

Yama no Susume

+

GJ-Bu

Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

Really, I was hoping it would be good. I heard that is was following the manga more closely, and the manga is freaking awesome.

Ito, it's not bad, just finished watching it, and the plot got better toward the end, IMO. If you liked the manga, you will probably enjoy it =D

I last watched End of Evangelion on January 27, 2013. planning to watch the other movies of it if i have time

• Da Capo III

Minami-ke Tadaima

OreShura

Love Live ! School Idol Project

Senran Kagura

Amnesia (just saw the 1st episode but I don't know if it's worth watching the rest...)

GJ-bu

Tamako Market

Haganai Next

Kotoura-san

Vividred Operation

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Sou Desu yo

AKB0048 S2

+ some shows from the past season that still continues like Bakuman, Sakurasou no Kanojo,....

1. Death Note
  2. Angel Beats
  3. Kanamemo

Death Note.. well, I've rewatched the anime about three times so far. :D

Kanamemo is pretty funny.  ^^

i finished watching Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone yesterday. It is the first movie of four films released in the Rebuild of Evangelion tetralogy.

Still watching the same ones I mentioned but one show that really deserves a mention is Zetsuen no Tempest. It's a great action drama series with an excellent premise, great characters, and a gorgeous soundtrack. The best way I could describe it is, if Shakespeare were still alive, this is the kind of story he would've written.

A show I just finished recently is Bodacious Space Pirates. Highschool girls and space pirates sums it up but surprisingly, no fanservice which is nice. First 5 eps are sluggish but when there's so many lovable characters in the show, none of that matters. It's a one of those feel-good type of animes where there's no angsty or emo moments.

Well I'm watching Death Note again. Its been a long time since I watched that anime, so I feel like rewatching it again since I did not pay attention to it the first time. :P So far I'm lightly satified with the "whoa I didn't expect that" and it's cleverness.

Also watched 1 episode of Genocyber and god this anime is not appealing or entertaining what so ever. Just an awkward anime for me.

March 5 2013 - Blood-C The Last Dark

saya is more serious in the movie, the setting is the city of tokyo, have some first person camera movements, fumito died near the end giving saya the "reward"

March 7 2013 - Rock Lee Seishun Full-Power Ninden latest episode

March 8 2013 - Naruto Shippuuden latest episode

1. AKB0048 Next Stage

Amnesia (episode 10, FINALLY getting somewhat interesting.)

Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT

Cuticle Tantei Inaba 

tumblr_mjg74dGVwI1s50n3qo1_250.gif

Fairy Tail

tumblr_mjo2usNirO1rws2ovo1_500.png

GJ-bu

Love Live! School Idol Project

Mangirl!

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

tumblr_mj07th63Dn1ri2gy3o2_500.gif

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

tumblr_mip6lkAVSf1r472txo1_500.gif

Senran Kagura

Tamako Market

Vividred Operation

Yama no Susume

I have 10 animes on my, let's say, 'watching' list, but i'm actually only watching Psycho-Pass.

And the last episode airs next week which makes me rather sad. : (

march 16, 2013

FAIRY TAIL 

Battle of the four Dragon Slayers

EVANGELION 2.0

Mari Illustrious Makinami debut as character with some english dialogues, engrish dialogues at the beginning, Asuka debut in movie changed surname to Shikinami, explanation of Second Impact and usual battle against "angels"

I just watched the first movie of the Evangelion Rebuild series, it was pretty badass (especially since I remembered so much from the original). It was cool to see all the little changes, and the upgraded and extended visuals were amazing too! The story moved forward rather quickly too, which seemed a bit unusual at first but it was a welcome element. I heard the sequels deviate from the original story quite a bit; can't wait to see them! Will probably watch the 2nd movie later this week too. :)

March 18, 2013 - TEKKEN BLOOD VENGEANCE

3D CG animation of TEKKEN game series, it has almost the same graphics with latest TEKKEN series intro and endings. watched it after I watched TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 cutscenes in Youtube. 

There are fanservice of Shin Kamiya and Ling Xiaoyu taking showers in different bathrooms and time. Shin Kamiya is killed by Heihachi Mishima by groundbreaker.

It improved its graphics a lot more than the TEKKEN MOTION PICTURE.

every week:

Rock Lee (Tues), Naruto Shippuuden (Thurs), FAIRY TAIL (Sat)

Rock Lee and FAIRY TAIL last episode this week

2 episodes per month:

INITIAL D 5th Stage

CITY HUNTER '91

Naruto Shippuuden

INITIAL D 5th Stage

Hayate no Gotoku! Cuties (this sunday)