Original Saku

Currently Airing & Watching Anime Discussion Topic

After finishing 6 episodes of Sword Art Online in a day, now move on to Arcana Famiglia

@Prophet: A few people i know keep telling me to watch Sword Art Online,

so i tried just one episode.......it hooked me right in, amazing first episode.

@Masamune: I know, rite? I used to play MMORPG a lot back then, that's why I find this anime really interesting. Finish the whole 6 episodes dude. It is being aired every Monday, can't wait for the 7th one.

It is being aired every Monday, can't wait for the 7th one.

Actually, Sword Art Online airs every Saturday.

Ah, I see.. The place where I download the anime uploads it every Monday. So yeah..

Just finished watched Episode 7 btw. More to romance now. Still good tho.

I'm watching "Black Butler" with a love interest on Netflix lately.

It's interesting.. five episodes so far.

I really feel like an imposter being in anime club, because I'm not that into anime and never bothered watching the "classics" XD (Come on guys, Doraemon is my roots. Not Gundam). But 2 manga series I'm reading, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Suki-tte Ii Na Yo, are getting their anime this fall, so I'd like to watch those.

But seriously, I think everyone should watch/read Doraemon. YOU ALL should watch/read Doraemon!! It thought me some of the best lessons a kid could learn.

some random new fall-animes, hikarii no kakera S2, suki-tte ii na yo :D (i've read this shoujo manga, it's so cutee -fangirling-) ohh and don't forget Gintama !! they're finally continueing ;3

Currently watching:

BTOOM!

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Magi

Shinsekai Yori

Sukitte Ii na yo

Sword Art Online

Space Brothers

Tonari no Kaibutsu kun

Zetsuen no Tempest

Alright new anime season!

BTOOOM!

Code Breaker

Ixion Saga DT

Jormungand S2

K

Little Busters

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Zetsuen no Tempest

Still under watch:

Eureka 7 AO

SAO

I'm watching InuYasha with my little sister, and she's getting pissed about the past few episodes being filler-ish. XD

Now that I think about it, I've probably only watched about a dozen anime series in total...

here's my picks for the fall line-up:

42367l.jpg

Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment - until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

Adapted from the back of the first novel.

K

42617l.jpg

Set in a world where history has taken a slightly different course from the one we're familiar with, K follows the story of a young boy whose life is caught in a psychic war between seven kings.

Ashinaka High School is known for its unique setting: the entire campus is built on an island. Yashiro Isana, aka Shiro, is having lunch with a cat on one of the school rooftops. After his lunch break, Shiro goes on an errand for his classmate Kukuri to prepare for their upcoming school festival, only to be chased by some intimidating-looking men.

Kyousougiga

41893l.jpg

Three kids are stuck in a strange city causing massive mayhem through the land. They are searching for an atypical rabbit in order to return home. Koto, the eldest of the three, seems to have some sort of connection to this weird place ruled by a monk, a demon, and a priest.

Magi

42773l.jpg

This story is about the flow of fate and the battle to keep the world on the right path. Aladdin is a boy who has set out to explore the world after being trapped in a room for most of his life. His best friend is a flute with a djinn in it named Ugo. Soon enough, Aladdin discovers he is a Magi, a magician who chooses kings, and he was born to choose kings who will follow the righteous path, battling against those who want to destroy fate. Follow his adventures as he meets others from 1000 Arabian Nights, like Ali Baba and Sinbad, and fights to keep the balance of world in check!

Shinsekai yori

41993l.jpg

About one thousand years into the future, civilization has been retrograded and humans are living dispersed within small communities. People in this era have a psychic power called "Juryoku" which materializes things they imagine. In the absence of advanced scientific technology, people are using this power as a major source of energy.

One day, a girl called Saki, along with her friends, finds a small archive robot outside the town. It records the ancient history of humans. It tells them that Juryoku was found in the 21st century and the discovery caused a world war between psychics and non-psychics. The psychics won this war and thus their reign of terror began.

When the adults in town figure out that the children discovered this forbidden knowledge, they seal their Juryoku and exile them. Saki and the others end up in a forest where they meet a huge hairless bipedal mouse known as a "Bakenezumi" and get involved in a violent war the creatures are currently engaged in.

Sukitte Ii na yo.

42509l.jpg

Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without a boyfriend or friends. One day, she injures the most popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, due to a misunderstanding. For some reason though, it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they're friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, but does so with a kiss…?!!

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

39779l.jpg

Mizutani Shizuku is the type of person who only cares for her own grades. But when she accidentally delivers lesson notes to Yoshida Haru, he becomes convinced they are friends.

Haru turns out to have a very innocent personality, but who would've thought that Haru would actually confess to Shizuku?

A cold-hearted girl and super-troublemaker romance with a fresh new perspective.

Zetsuen no Tempest

42453l.jpg

The story revolves around Mahiro Fuwa, a teenager whose family was mysteriously murdered one year before and his friend Yoshino Takigawa. Mahiro is contacted by Hakase Kusaribe, the leader of the Kusaribe clan who was left stranded on an unknown desert island by her followers, and agrees to help Hakase in exchange of her help to find out the culprit for the death of his family. Upon learning of his friend's intentions, Yoshino joins him on his quest to stand against the Kusaribe clan who intends to awake the "Tree of Zetsuen" whose power can bring ruin to the entire world.

Several dialogues and plot elements in Zetsuen no Tempest pay homage to the works of William Shakespeare.

Those are just the new animes that I thought were the most interesting/promising out of the new line up. Other series that are returning for consecutive seasons that I'm hype for include Bakuman season 3, Jorgumand season 2, and of course the return of Gintama!!!

Which is definitely my most anticipated series of the year.

Also I am still onboard for SAO, Eureka Seven AO, Hunter x Hunter (2011), and my personal Favorite from the summer line up; Kingdom!

What anime I'm planning to watch for this new season

K

Busou Shinki

Girls und Panzer

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankenai yo ne (OniAi for short)

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Magi (don't know if it's really worth it)

BTOOM

Hayate no Gotoku Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Ixion Saga DT

To Love-ru Darkness (I hope it's not too censored ^^')

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Bakuman Season 3

Little Busters!

Haitai Nanafa

Medaka Box Abnormal

Robotics;Notes (already watched Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate so this one is a must for me)

Seitokai no Ichizon Season 2